Learn Alot at the Puppy PawSpot Pre-school

(Page 6 of 72: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '07 7:41am PST 
I am Nalah's mom and you can call Me Miss Mary if you like.
Good Morning pups does everypup have their bagged lunch and clothes that are needed?

I will take the attendance now to make sure all pups are here for the trip and I have to hand it in to the office so they know whom is all on the trip today. So when I say your name please say woof to let me know that you are here. Kilimanjaro, Kilimanjaro's mom, Shadow, and Nalah, if I left anypups out please tell me.

Once we arive at Paw Park I will take the attendance to make sure all pups are there, at lunch time we will meet at the lake and I will take the attendance again to make sure there are NO pups lost or missing. Well at the Park we will be playing a bunch of games in the morning during our stay, we will have a Nature walk as a group, we will be having a Treasure Hunt in the afternoon before we head back to school the treasure hunt we be in groups of two (2) pups, Miss Mary Nalah's mom will give each group of pups a list of what they have to find. At 2:30 p.m. we will all meet at the lake and I will take the attendance again before we head back to school.

Nalah and Shadow will be partners for the treasure hunt and Kilimanjaro and his mom will be partners, and for the pups I missed you get to choose one of the treasure hunt lists either Nalah's & Shadow's or Kilimanjaro's & His moms.

Nalah & Shadow your list of things to find are:
1) Two Sticks big enough for you both
2) Two Tennis balls (one red and the other white)
3) Two piles of Doggie Treat they are some were in the park ( DON'T EAT THEM)
4) One Old pair of Mittens and Hat of the same color
5) One big Carrot
6) Three Broken Buttons
7) One colorful Scarf
8) Two chewed up Old Boots
9) One very Big Bag to put all the stuff in that you found.

Kilimanjaro & His Mom your list is the same as Nalah's and Shadow's but you have to find
two (2) Tennis Balls one White and Red the other White and Green,
and you also have to find
two (2) Mittens colored Blue and the hat Black.
Once all is found met Miss Mary back at the lake so she can check and see if all the treasures are there in the bag, and for a Special Treat.

Now go and have fun in the Park and LUNCH will be at 11:30 a.m. we will meet by the lake and find somewhere to munch down our lunches.

Miss Mary

Edited by author Tue Dec 18, '07 7:53am PST

Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '07 11:07am PST 
Woof, Woof Miss Mary. My Mom and I are here.

Thank you for the instructions. We are off on our search! See you at lunch time!wave

I found the sticks right off!

Sniff, Sniff, Sniff. TENNIS BALL! White and red one.

*Puts stuff in his bag*

Sniff, sniff, sniff. Another TENNIS BALL! Green and White!
*Puts that in his bag*

Sniff, Sniff, sniff. Doggie Treats! Ummmm, I wonder if Miss Mary would miss just one? Sniff, sniff, sniff. Another pile!

Sniff, Sniff, Sniff. *Runs really fast* Sniff, Sniff, Sniff
Carrot! Yeck! Mom, will you please put this in the bag?

Sniff, Sniff, Sniff. Three broken buttons for my bag.

Sniff, Sniff, Sniff. HOT PINK, LIME GREEN and Yellow scarf. This out to do!

Sniff, Sniff, Sniff. One very big bag to put all my stuff in. Thank dogness. My bag was getting full! * Stuffs everything into big bag.*

Sniff, Sniff, Sniff. Two Blue Mittens! *Stuffs those into bag*

Sniff, Sniff, Sniff. YAWN. I think I will lay down for a little nap. Snooze, Snooze, Snooze.

Oh, I'm awake! Where was I? Sniff, Sniff, Sniff. One Black Hat. *Stuffs that into bag*

Sniff, Sniff, Sniff. *Drags old gum waders out of water* *Looks them over* Yep, they look chewed up to me! *Stuffs those into bag*.

*Checks List* Yep, I'm Done!

*Runs to lake to get lunch*

*Hands bag to Miss Mary* Miss Mary, I think I found everything. May I eat my lunch now?

Edited by author Tue Dec 18, '07 11:20am PST

Nalah

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '07 11:33am PST 
Calling all pups... it's lunch time please meet me at the lake for lunch... Time to take the attendance when you hear you name say woof woof.... Kilimanjaro, Kilimanjaro's Mom, Shadow, and Nalah.
good we are all here lets eat lunch. please clean up after yourself and make sure all bags are put away when done. Let go on the nature walk now. Kilimanjaro would you like to tell the class what type of tree that is on your right hand side? ask your mom to guess how old it is? Shadow and Nalah what type of tree is that on the left side of you? can you tell me what that tree can be used as? Lets all walk to where we will be having the treasure hunt? Kilimanjaro and him mom here is the list for the things you need to find.... Shadow and Nalah here is your list of things to find.... Remeber to look both High and Low for the things on the list. Have fun and be save looking for the treasures. Once you have all the items on your list please make your way to the lake by the big maple tree, once you are there I'll check to see if you have all the things on your list.
one,two, three GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hunting.

Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '07 3:03pm PST 
Woof, Woof.

That is a blue spruce. It is approximately 11 years old but we would only be able to tell for sure by cutting it down and counting the rings. Then the tree would be dead, so we will only guess.

*Runs off for the treasure hunt. Gathers items High and Low from the list*

Hurries back to the Maple Tree and hands his items to Miss Mary.

*Plops on the ground, tired from all the running.*
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '07 4:10pm PST 
Im so glad everyone could make it. I hope you pups had a great time! Remember, tomorrow is a normal day so come prepared!big grin
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '07 11:55am PST 
Did anyone come to school today>!>!>!>!>??????laugh out loudsmileconfusedshockshockfrowncry
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '07 2:02pm PST 
*****YAWN***** *Kili limps into school late*

Sorry I am late Mrs. Paws. Miss Mary really wore me out yesterday! But I am ready for today lesson.

******YAWN****** *Lays head on paws and quickly drifts off to sleep*
Nalah

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '07 4:29pm PST 
Dear Kili,
Miss Mary here I'm so sorry that I made you so tired yesterday, I hope you feel yourself soon. I know that you had fun though yesterday at Paw Park.

Hi Mrs Paws, I'm so sorry that I did not make it to school today I was very tired from yesterday and last night when I got home my friend Shadow and I played even more we ran and ran we played in the snow here where we live there is a whole bunch of snow here. My mom told me to tell you if we go on anymore trips in the new year and you need help she is more then happy to help out anyway she can, all us pups and kilimanjaro mom were really good none of us pups got lost nore did and of us go missing, my mom had a great time with all us pups and she can't wait to do it again. big grin
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Thu Dec 20, '07 6:56am PST 
Hehehehe! It sounds like everyone is wore out. You guys must have had a great time~!!! Today is our Christmas party, so dont forget to bring in a gift and some yummy food and candy to share with your pals! Friday we will be playing games and celebrating the holidays. We will be looking at the history of Santa Paws and Christmas its self.

REMEMBER: FRIDAY IS THE LAST DAY BEFORE BREAK!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Nalah

Barked: Thu Dec 20, '07 10:03am PST 
Hello all pups and Mrs Paws. I have my paws full of things for the Christmas Party. I walk over to the table and place all the yummy food and treats on it, I hope everypup likes mint cookies shaped in many different Christmas things, I brought some homemade Chicken and Rice soup and some bully sticks and some popcorn and some Turkey treats and some yummy pigs ears. I hope every one likes what I have brought. I walk over to the Christmas Tree and place the gifts under it, One for Mrs. Paws, one for Kilimanjaro, and one for every pup. I hope you all like your gifts. Now I start to sing we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Oh I almost forgot I have a homemade gift for the Christmas Tree I walk over to the tree and place the dough ornament on the tree. It reads Merry Christmas Class of 2007.
  (Page 6 of 72: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]