Welcome to: Merry Christmas Dogsters & Catsters :)

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
St Nickolas

LIFE IS GOOD...

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '07 3:35am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughug

Welcome to Merry Christmas Dogsters & Catsters, (aka MCDC)

I am so happy you are here and I know you will have lots of fun and make real not fony friends here. Let my brother & I be the first to become pup pals with you!

We have a place to light candles for our loved ones who are still with us in every breath we take. Even though they are enjoying eternal life now in Heaven, we can be reassured we will see them one day. Christmas is such a reminder of that very beautiful unconditional LOVE that our dear precious ones gave to us.

They are missing in our everyday routine yet we still seemingly hear them now and again and take a glance back to see, was it them......well really it was.......they are all around us watching over and protecting us. So I for one am working hard to join them to one day relieve my sorrow in my heart in the eternal heaven of LOVE.

We celebrate Christmas In the Traditional way without controversy or political correcting, please we try to keep no Ba-Hum-Buggers, or Ebenezer Scrooge behavior here. (however if you are feeling depressed please stay YOU are more than welcome to stay cause do not mistake that for scrooge) This site is for free traditional Christmas like we remember, or dreamed we would have or wished for.

Here is a restful spot for fun and contemplation with Jesus and His Birthday Celebration. For Christian, Jewish, Muslim we do not want anyone to feel left out, we just want to recognize YES we are different, and we are all in NEED of PEACE. We all need to be loved even me.

Plus since we are up at the North Pole we have YEAR YOUND WINTER FUN~~~when it is so HOT out come here for a Snow Ball Fight or Fort and Castle Building. We have the BEST Skiing and Snow Boarding anywhere in the world. Ice Fishing. Try your hands at Ice Sculpting!!! We have it ALL with snow tee hee hee.

We would enjoy to become your New friends @
Merry Christmas Dogsters & Catsters, (aka MCDC),
God Love you all,
Nickolas & Frankie
Your Pack Leaders

hughughughughughughughughughughug

Edited by author Fri Aug 14, '09 2:39am PST

Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '07 1:01pm PST 
I so glad I joined, this is all funsnoopysnoopysnoopy
St Nickolas