The Husky Luvers very own "Love Connection"

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  
Cheyenne

Love the Chey!

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '07 2:07pm PST 
I also have a crush on Niko #250438, who's on this group as well. But so far he hasn't returned my wuv. I met him on Dogster & have sent him prezzies but he seems immune to my brand of Chey wuv. frown cry frown cry

But Butters has come around...he left me a gift under the Christmas tree on my page & called me his girlfriend! Woo Woo!!!
cheer dancing snoopy cheer dancing snoopy cheer

Husky persistance can pay off! big grin
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '08 5:39pm PST 
OH Chey Butters is a cutie patootie. Presents are always good. Keep us posted, we always have new members joining us and you might see another pup that catches your eyes BOL. Husky Hugs, Howls & Luv Lil Miss Mya
Mika Akila- Blue

It's ALL about- ME!

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '08 7:00am PST 
Bah, who has time for boys! Like they could keep up with my zoomies at the dog park anyways. dancing

♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '08 8:24am PST 
Oh Mika do you out run and out last all the dogs in the dog park? shrug No pup can even come close to be and if they do I fake them out and run the other direction BOL. It is so fun being a Husky, Catch Me if you Freak N can BOL. I luv the dog park. PUPPY POWER
Jambalaya,- TDI, CGC

Please Help - www.WhereIsBlue.- com

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '08 9:21am PST 
Reed is adorable... his pictures made my mom say a lot of 'awwwwws'
Upstate NY gets lots of SNOW!!! I'm a little jealous!
Smokey RIP

Pretty Boy!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '08 7:00pm PST 
So, I think I found my new girl. I have a little crush on her... her name is sasha belle. She is a beauty but I am sure she has tons of other fellas knocking at her door!
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Jan 7, '08 8:08am PST 
dancing Oh Smokey Sasha Belle is a true Sweetheart, one of the best girls I know, be persistant, I am sure she will give you a chance. I luv Sasha Belle with all my Husky Heart, she is a dear friend of mine. Good Luck Smokey "Pretty Boy" Husky Hugs, Howls & Luv Lil Miss Mya
Smokey RIP

Pretty Boy!!!

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 11:10am PST 
So, I finally decided to be a big dog and sent sasha belle a gift telling her how I feel! Keep your paws crossed for me!way to go
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 3:32pm PST 
applause BRAVO Smokey applause everything will work out for you.
Smokey RIP

Pretty Boy!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 6:47pm PST 
She likes me too!!! cheer
  (Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4