The Husky Luvers very own "Love Connection"

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 3:32pm PST 
BOL Smokey, you 2 would make the cutest couple. Keep me in the loop Twin of Mine. Do we have an upcoming wedding in the works? AROOOWOOOO
Sadie,- GBeAD-C1

Will the real- Shady Sadie plz- stand up?

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '07 7:14am PST 
I wuv seeing all the Husky couples cloud 9

Mya you do a great job way to go
Mufasa

Summer lovin fun- in the sun.

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 2:29am PST 
I may be in love with my neighbor Sparky, but of course she's not on here.(She's a husky Aroowooo) Here on dogster though I'm all alone!! frown

♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 8:18am PST 
Oh sweet Mufasa you can invite your crush and their family, you can go their page get their dogster id number located above the mmet my family or pals list. Then come to our home page and go to the bottom and there is an invite a new member bar you click on then enter one by one their id #'s. We do have a Miss/Mister Popularity contest, that is awarded each week to the member who has invited the most members, just keep track of the names and on Fridays send me the list and the next Monday your picture will appear on our home page. P~Mail with any questions you might have about invitations.

Husky Hugs, Howls & Luv Lil Miss Mya
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 8:19am PST 
Thank you Sadie, for the compliments. cheer Just want to help Huskies and their families find their Christmas Luv.
Mufasa

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 11:57am PST 
My hu - mommy asked her hu - daddy... They seriously looked at my hu - mommy like she was nuts then said "What's the point in some dumb thing for my dog she's perfect the way she is. And besides that I don't want to get the internet because I bareley even know how to turn on my computer." So basically that went down the drain. My hu - mommy explained later that they' re kind of too old to understand that stuff... She said no offence but they're in their 70's so maybe they are too old?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 12:15pm PST 
Okay my Mighty Mufasa, I have the perfect gal for you, she is a cutie patootie, her name is Rum and she is a new member here in Husky Luvers 4~Ever. I will leave the schmoozing to you, you stud muffin you BOL Good Luck cheer Go Mufasa Go cheer
Mufasa

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 12:49pm PST 
Aww yes she is a beauty but what do i do what is she don't like me?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 1:08pm PST 
Well you will never know if you just sit on your paws BOL. Luv is a leap worth taking, dont you think so? Happily ever after. Send a sweet Rosette and maybe, just maybe you will have a sweetie to lick at the stike of midnight this New Year, and IF it takes longer to schmooze a lady like Rum, well then you can shoot for Valentines Day AROOOWOOOO (cant wait for those Rosettes, bet they are going to be cute and sweet). I wish you Mighty Mufasa all the luck in the world, our world and even the Dogster world BOL, so get to clicking your way over to her page big grin

dancingcheerwave So WHOS next for the Love Connection? wavecheerdancing

Edited by author Fri Dec 28, '07 1:09pm PST

Cheyenne

Love the Chey!

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '07 1:54pm PST 
Well, I am in wuv with my hero Butters...he's my neighbor too & he & his sis are on Dogster, although they're not in this group (I have their Dogster pages hot-linked on the bio on my page). When I escaped briefly back in October, he helped get me home safe! My friend Abby made a pic of us for my page, too.
cheer cheer cheer
  (Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4