The Husky Luvers very own "Love Connection"

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Thu Nov 29, '07 11:25am PST 
Okay, well with New Years Eve nearing I can feel love in the air, this is a place where we can express our never ending devotion for a fellow member and be cheered on by other members, and well if they need persuation we are here for that too. So lets get to smootching BOL shock

Edited by author Fri Dec 28, '07 12:12pm PST

♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Thu Nov 29, '07 11:28am PST 
wave Well as many of you know my man ZEKE and I have a romantic thing going on, and well I dont kiss and tell but, he is very romantic and OH SO HANDSOME. He is the one I am head over paws for. He is one HOT~DOG wink BOL

{so who is next, I know there is more than just ZEKE & I sharing secret romances) shrug RIGHT?

Edited by author Thu Nov 29, '07 11:29am PST

Reed

I am the zoomie- master!

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '07 1:37pm PST 
I have no lady friend yet! Mom says I am too young to date BOL! I think otherwise! I love the ladies and I won't tell my mommy!

♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '07 8:49am PST 
shock Oh Reed I do believe that you and Jambalaya (a fellow admin) that is a darling, and you would make the cutest couple, and Reed as I promised earlier I will do what I can to help and this will be a secret silenced until your mommy gives you the way to go up. I want to know who else has a Christmas crush?
Reed

I am the zoomie- master!

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '07 6:16am PST 
She is a pretty girl! Do you think she will fall for my big baby blue puppy dog eyes?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '07 7:45am PST 
I do believe she would, she is such a sweetheart. Good Luck and head on over to her page and see what comes of it. She is a Hot~Dog BOL. cheer
Smokey RIP

Pretty Boy!!!

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '07 5:22pm PST 
While I think a lot of you ladies are very pretty...I am afraid I am much too old for all you young ladies! red face
♥- Smokey- ♥

I Want A Butt- Rub!

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '07 7:55pm PST 
You are never to old Smokey
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 9:37am PST 
AROOOOWOOOO We have the 2 best Smokey's on Dogster right here amongst us, Mr Speedy Paws (my bestest twin) and Pretty Boy and now I will just have to find 2 Hot~Dogs for you. Miss matchmaker will be back with some info on some sweet ladies for you. snoopy Smokey's ROCK!
♥- Smokey- ♥

I Want A Butt- Rub!

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 2:31pm PST 
Miss Matchmaker Mya ... I all ready have my eyes on Nadya Snow White and she knows I think she is fine!
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4