How did you get your name?

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3  
King Dewey- of- Destruction

I'm not your- typical pug!

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 7:04pm PST 
I'm not fully sure on mine. Mommy was looking for a 2nd doggy and they had about 5 breeds in mind. Daddy kept telling her "I want a boy puggie named Dewey!!" He got his wish. When she asks him where he thought of Dewey he just said it sounded cute.
Aly "Cha- Cha"

Will you be my- friend?

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 4:02am PST 
I was named Aly by my Daddy because he thought it was a bootiful name for a bootiful little girl like me. My Mommy added the "Cha Cha" part, apparantly when I get excited my feet go all crazy and I look like I'm doing the Cha Cha. I don't see it! Oh well!
Leo

Wookie Wannabe!

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 7:47am PST 
Mom and Dad's first name choice was Thorn because my big sisters name is Rose.....but I didn't like it much. So, my astrological sign is a Leo and my Daddy's birtday is in August so I became Leonardo Augustus, Leo for short

Gizmo(Rainbow Bridge)

Sweet- Boy

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 7:50am PST 
It's great reading all the stories about how you got your name. Thanks for sharing.
Lady ♥- Lexus

- Barkette- Cheer!

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 10:29pm PST 
I am a rescue Pug...and so I came with my name....BUT!
My real name was Lexis.....and My mommy thought it was Lexus...like the car. So she named and called me Lexus......dancingdancingdancing

I was in the house for three hours and I fought with every puppy in the house...so she told me I needed to learn to be a Lady!
Hence the new handle.....Lady Lexus...from Lexis...but I have learned to be a Lady..a Spoiled Lady Pug! TEHETEHETE!snoopysnoopy
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3