Christmas Tree trimming

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Ming

Lover boy!

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 10:16am PST 
Ok Pug pals, if you want your picture with an ornament for the Pug Pals Christmas tree, please add your name to this thread.
I will start doing the pictures and when the December Birthday are up, we will start adding the tree-trimming pictures. Add what ever caption you would like under your picture.
Our tree will look beautiful when we are done.
Gizmo(Rainbow Bridge)

Sweet- Boy

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 10:43am PST 
We want one!! Kitty, Furby & Giz!
Benny

Awww...sucky- sucky now

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 10:59am PST 
Matilda and I would definitely like one! way to go

Minnie

Where's the- rabbit?

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 11:13am PST 
I don't think Ming explained the caption part too well, so I guess his older sister should give it a try.
What Ming meant is, if you want a caption under your picture, for example "Ming wishes everyone a Merry Christmas" , we could add that under the picture, when we post it.
Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 11:46am PST 
We'd just like to say Have a Happy Holiday!
Hana Chan- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Very Lady Hana- the Ebullient of- Helions

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 4:43pm PST 
I must have one of these ornaments too please! Can mine say "Wishing all of my Pug Pals warm paws this holiday season!" ? shrug
♥Firs- t Lady- Bailey

Bailey Bug The- Love Pug

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '07 1:31am PST 
This sounds really fun! Can I have one that says "Jiggly Wigglies and Christmas Jingles for all my friends!"
~Hercules~

Poopzilla...I- left you a- prezzie!

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '07 1:32am PST 
Otay - I iz gonna bite ..can I have a purdy ornament wif "Howliday Wishes fer all my Palz"??

Dat wuld be jest totally kewl!! Tankz Ming!!
Roscoe 4/1/10 Forever Loved

The original- Love Pug

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '07 4:28am PST 
Oh boy! That sounds like lots of fun Ming!! You and Minnie sure have good ideas! We'll have the purtiest tree of all!!!
Roscoe 4/1/10 Forever Loved

The original- Love Pug

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '07 4:31am PST 
Oopsie, I would like my caption to be "From our house to yours may you have a wonderful Christmas and blessed New Year" Thanks Minnie for splaining that to us puggies!! I guess that goes for Cyd to and for Maddie maybe like "We wish you a very Merry Christmas"
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3