When sending Chrismas Cards and Packages, hope you are sending some to the Troops...

~*Douglas- Sister's- (Now One)*~

STOP PUPPY- MILLS, ADOPT- FROM A SHELTER!

Barked: Sun Nov 25, '07 11:19am PST 
When doing your Christmas Cards and Packages this year, please take one or more and send it to the Troops. If we all pass this on and everyone sends one card or package, think of how many cards and packages these wonderful special people who have sacrificed so much for our freedom and safety would receive!

Go to ANYSOLDIER.COM to see what you can send and who you can send it to!
Penny

Insanity comes- in small- packages...

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 6:47am PST 
Thank you Douglas Sisters!

One of my Pawrents has been deployed twice over Christmas (before I came along) and his Unit was always very thankful to get cards/letters as I'm sure all most soldiers.
Not everyone over there gets mail/care packages from home, so anything to brighten up their day is PAWESOME!

Thank you again from a Military Pup Brat
♥The- Tater Tots!

STOMPIN- G 4- SALLY

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '07 12:32am PST 
Some of the few red face packages that we did get mailed on time, were to the troops in Afghanistan! Our furless brother just finished up his 6 year tour with the USAF. Our momma and dad are sooo happy to have both of our furless brothers home for the howlidays this year! Hopefully a little gift will help give a bit of cheer to a lonely pawson. God bless all our Troops. cloud 9 way to go
Thanks for sharing your idea, grrrls! way to go hug