My Leg

Ollie

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '07 10:51am PST 
Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that yesterday was the last day on my pain meds and I haven't been limping at all today without them. Hopefully I just strained something. The Dr. said that if it comes back to let him know but I should be okay!! Thank you all so much for caring!!

Lots of Basset love,
Ollie
♥Ned- dy Sweet- Angel

I hate Tornados,- Frogs, Sirens &- Snails!

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '07 8:50pm PST 
That is so furry good to hear Ollie...Woofie loves to you. Ned and Sweet Caroline.
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
Ollie

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '07 5:47am PST 
Thank you so much guys!! Hopefully whatever made my limp doesn't come back but the doctor did say that our mixes are known to have shoulder problems because the way our legs curve. Just a for warning to all basset mixes. You never know!
Lots of licks,
Ollie

Charlie

I like me just- the way I am!

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 10:05am PST 
Ollie, I'll watch out for that because my shoulders curve a lot. I am glad you feel better! Woof! Charlie
Charlie

I like me just- the way I am!

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 10:05am PST 
Ollie, I'll watch out for that because my shoulders curve a lot. I am glad you feel better! Woof! Charlie
Angel Louie,- CGC, atb- 1/2/09

I will steal- your garbages

Barked: Thu Dec 20, '07 6:19am PST 
Sometimes that happens to me too! The vet says because I have little leggins, I am already getting arthritis in my elbows and sometimes it just happens suddenly that I can't walk. Last time it happened at the dog park. SOOOOO embarrassing. Mom had to carry me out with my little bro trailing behind. I have been taking glucosamine though, and haven't had trouble since. It's ruff bein a howndog.