Interesting Pug Food

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Hana Chan- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Very Lady Hana- the Ebullient of- Helions

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '07 5:38am PST 
Our Pug Pal Dewey may have eaten a big roach! Dink had responded not to worry because worse would eventually be eaten. This is very true, which makes me curious to know what is some of the strangest "foods" my other Pug Pals have tried. Start posting your responses!
Ming

Lover boy!

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '07 5:50am PST 
Hey Hana, this is a fun thread. (It might make our parents a little woozy though!)
I eat rabbit poop silenced in the backyard. Mommy yells at me when she catches me and tells me not too.
Minnie

Where's the- rabbit?

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '07 5:52am PST 
I eat grass, not so gross I guess, most of us do it, but it gets a little
gross when I poop it out red face

Matilda

If you throw it,- I will fetch

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '07 11:35am PST 
Well, I like to live dangerously, so once I broke open a packet of silica gel pellets and ate some. The parentals completely freaked out and called the poison control line, but they told them that it would be okay if I only a little and to make sure I drank lots of water. way to go

I also really enjoy the litter critters out of bratty catty George's litterbox, and I can take the wrappers off of bite-sized chocolates to enjoy their sinful goodness, very much to the dismay of the parentals. eek snoopy
Benny

Awww...sucky- sucky now

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '07 11:44am PST 
red face I hope this doesn't change my precious Hana's opinion of me, but I, too, am a poop eater. I eat both Matilda's and my poop sometimes. And, I try to reap the benefits when Mati raids George's litterbox, but often times there's only litter left on the carpet.

Oh, I also eat a lot of hair, but not on purpose....clumps of it often get stuck to my tongue when it drags along the ground and I end up swallowing it sometimes.

To be honest, it's hard to get "special treat" foods that fall on the floor in my house because Mati is so much faster than I am, so I have to settle for the poop I forage in the yard. But hey, what's a little guy to do? shrug

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '07 4:53pm PST 
These are great! I also have been known to get into the "litter critters." Hair is also one of my favorites! I find clumps of my cousin Sadie's fur (Shepard/Lab mix) and chew on it. Then mommy get mad because when I go poopy she sometimes has to pull it out for me because it hangs there and won't come out all the way. I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them right now. Keep em coming!cheer
Kitty

I'm not- a scaredy- cat

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '07 12:36pm PST 
Hey Ming..I like that rabbit poop too. I can smell it a mile away and it can be in tall grass and I still can find it. Mom's been pretty good this year keeping me away from it but last year if was like an all day buffet.
Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '07 12:39pm PST 
Has anyone ever eaten a scented candle? I did once. Now there's no scented candles in our house. It took me two days to get all that wax out of my system. My #2 had chunks of candle in it. Now I just eat Kibble 'N Bits!

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '07 3:47pm PST 
Gee Furby, I bet your #2 smelled good at least. BOL!!!!
Ming

Lover boy!

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '07 4:46pm PST 
Hana,
That was a good onelaugh out loud
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2