So is it true?

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
King Dewey- of- Destruction

I'm not your- typical pug!

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 4:22pm PST 
Matilda that is funny! A package deal! Maybe thats how it works with us too, haha. My dad likes wrestling my brother also... he does a rock bottom, a stone cold stunner, and something else that I forgot. He's gentle of course.
Matilda

If you throw it,- I will fetch

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 6:50pm PST 
Dewey--

Daddy is kinda gentle with me, too, but, he likes to use the Pedigree move, and the Master Lock Challenge, which I REALLY don't like. He even calls me "the Pup" (like "the Rock") and says my moves are: "the puppy's eyebrow," "the puppy's tail," and "the scoot bottom." At least he's somewhat clever in his torturing of me.
King Dewey- of- Destruction

I'm not your- typical pug!

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 7:06pm PST 
Haha.... my daddy would get a kick out of hearing that one. My brother feels your pain!

Dink

Seriously, can I- get some food- here?

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '07 6:32am PST 
I think I love the momma da most. I wait for her in the window when she comes home, then I run over to the love seat and wait for her to come into the door. One day she took a little longer to come in from the garage so I went back to the window to look, then back to the love seat, I did this about 4 times before she finally came in the door. Momma is the one I bite and scratch. She's the one I follow around the most too. I do love my daddy, he pulls my ears when I sit on his lap. I like that. He does get on the floor and play with me too, then I start running around like I'm in a rodeo. When momma goes to bowling, I hang with daddy and go to bed with him too. I like to snuggle by him in the summer since he has the fan pointing on him. But now that it's getting colder I sleep on momma's side of the bed. My favorite toy is an empty soda bottle, so much fun...
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2