Have you Ever?

(Page 7 of 19: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '07 2:47pm PST 
NOPE never seen snow cry, but I can gaurantee you that I will stick more than my head in it BOL try my paws, tongue, head and what the heck my whole body and then pull mommy and daddy down with me laugh out loud

Have you ever dug a hole big enough for your whole family shrug
♥- Smokey- ♥

I Want A Butt- Rub!

Barked: Thu Dec 20, '07 7:23am PST 
Nope. I am not really a digger ... unless you count the hole I dug in the couch when I was a pup!

Have you ever took stuff that wasn't yours and then got upset when it was taken away from you?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Thu Dec 20, '07 8:32am PST 
shock Yes always, and I am mastering pouting frown

Have you ever begged for the fruit your pawrents are eating shrug

♥- Smokey- ♥

I Want A Butt- Rub!

Barked: Thu Dec 20, '07 10:27am PST 
BOL I beg for everything they are eating ... even if I know I don't like it!

Have you ever bit someone in a mean way?
Tinkerbelle

Fly Catching- Chowsky

Barked: Thu Dec 20, '07 5:59pm PST 
NOPE!! I never had reason to bite someone, YET

Have you ever slipped out your collar on walk & your pawrents looks idiots trying chase you?? HaHaHAAlaugh out loud
Saphira

Is the ..sniff- sniff..- food..sniff..gim- e

Barked: Thu Dec 20, '07 7:33pm PST 
oh boy yea yesterday at our trip to petsmart to get me a new harness (i chewed my last one) i slip out of the leash and well you can imagine a busy parking lot mom screaming and dad chasing me oopsy!!

have you ever trip over your own feet running too fast?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '07 7:32am PST 
Yeap all the time, I am a zoomie queen until OOOPS I trip, then I look at mommy like its her fault.

Have you ever lost your ball in the Christmas tree and tried to jump in and get it? shrug
Mika Akila- Blue

It's ALL about- ME!

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '07 7:41am PST 
Nope, but I do like to get my ball lost under things like the couch, cabinets, etc... and then try to dig them out. dancing

Have you ever pulled a motorcycle tire? Mom's training me for mushing and had me pull a motorcycle tire the other day! It was freakin' awesome! cloud 9
♥- Smokey- ♥

I Want A Butt- Rub!

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '07 8:27am PST 
Nope I have never pulled a tire just the sled with my hu-sister or brother on it!

Have you ever tripped your mom when she was cooking cuz you were trying to be as close as possible to catch anything she dropped?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '07 8:58am PST 
Oh NO mommy does let me in the kitchen, except to walk outside to go potty BAD MOMMY but she always brings me goodies she cooks to me in the living room. GOOD MOMMY applause

Have you ever been so excited that you danced and sung at the same time? shrug
  (Page 7 of 19: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19