Have you Ever?

(Page 5 of 19: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Mufasa

Summer lovin fun- in the sun.

Barked: Sat Dec 8, '07 8:12pm PST 
Yea well it was more of my hu-mom thought my leash was on and it wasn't(I have very bad manners when I am on leash), so I bolted.

Have you ever accidently peed inside red face because you had to go really really bad and you're owner was asleep?
Chenoaha

Alpha girl,- AROO!!

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '07 5:26am PST 
Well, Unfotunatlty, Yes Many, times
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 8:30am PST 
Only when I was a little puppy, but since I was 2 1/2 months old I have been potty trained, but Thanksgiving weekend we went to our cabin, and well I was so excited with all the new smells, that I didnt go outside and when mommy took me (frustrated because she had already took me out 5 times with no action from me), I peed on the carpet a little before she stopped me and took me outside, and well I failed to continue, so before it was time for night night, she took me out and it was like Niagra Falls shrugshrug

Have you ever out ran another dog at the dog park shrug

Chenoaha

Alpha girl,- AROO!!

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 1:32pm PST 
No, I haven't. I dont go to the park... I would JUMP AROUND FOR THE WHOLE TIME!!!

WOW lil miss mya! I am not potty trained! Im 9 months! But they still let me inside!
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 2:29pm PST 
If you need help, have your mommy p~mail my mommy and she give some great tips.

Have you ever jumped into the car, but your pawrents werent going anywhere, they were just getting something out, then you sit there and look at them until they fill guilty and you get to go for a ride after~all shrug
Sadie,- GBeAD-C1

Will the real- Shady Sadie plz- stand up?

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 3:28pm PST 
Naw, Momma leaves me inside when she goes to grab something. I watch from the window. big grin

Have you ever jumped a fence?
Mufasa

Summer lovin fun- in the sun.

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 9:50pm PST 
No, does one smashed to the ground count?

Have you ever chased a dog ou tof his own territory?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '07 7:56am PST 
No, I am a lover not a fighter laugh out loud

Have you ever changed the channel with the remote control? shrug
Saphira

Is the ..sniff- sniff..- food..sniff..gim- e

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '07 9:40am PST 
haha yea i jumped on the couch and landed on the remote and changed the channel then i looked up at the tv confoosedconfused
Saphira

Is the ..sniff- sniff..- food..sniff..gim- e

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '07 10:00am PST 
Have you ever really wanted to steal food and when u did it was sour or spicy and when you stole it and tasted it bad mom just laughed at you?
  (Page 5 of 19: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19