Have you Ever?

(Page 3 of 19: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
♥- Smokey- ♥

I Want A Butt- Rub!

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '07 8:01pm PST 
Ummm yep kinda. I don't like my Uncle Billy, but if I hide I cen't watch him. Have you ever stole food for anyone else?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 9:26am PST 
cheer Yay Smokey is chiming in AROOOWOOO my bestest twin. cheer

UGHM I have stole food from my mommy, but now she has me trained, I sit in front of her and give her my paw, then she says good girl and I get some food {PSST its much more fun to steal it though, instead of having to perform for it BOL}

Have you ever been scared of something under a sheet or cover?
♥- Smokey- ♥

I Want A Butt- Rub!

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 2:35pm PST 
Nope I have never been afraid of something under the sheets (all though my brother Tigger sleeps under the sheets and he can be kinda scarey!) BOL

Have you ever caught and ate a wild animal?

Little One

Little One, the- only baby of- that birth

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 3:30pm PST 
kitty Who is snitching on me, I kill anything that crosses my path, birds, mice & lizards. kitty

Have you ever peed on someone or something out of excitemant?
Buddy- Doughnut- *CGC*ESA*

I\'m Jelly- Filled! *Gone- But Not Forgote

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 3:56pm PST 
I hate to say it but yep I didred face

Have you ever rolled in animal poop (on purpose)?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 6:04pm PST 
Oh Heavens NO, my Mommy would be SOOOOOO Mad at me BOL {sneaky Lil Miss Mya contemplating on actually doing this shh}

Have you ever ate poo and tried to kiss your humans shrug
Leika

Me First, Me- First!!

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 8:22pm PST 
OMD! Yes I have rolled in deer poop on purpose! BOL! Joke's on Mom though cuz I rolled in berries near the poop and got all stinky and purple. (Just had to share! Too much fun!!)

I haven't EATEN poop yet. Mom watches me too closely, but I do get it in my mouth for a few seconds before she forces me to spit it out. And since I don't kiss very often, can't say I've ever tried to kiss right after tasting poop!

Have you ever run circles so fast around your Mom (or whoever) and made her dizzy? ( I was soo excited in the snow tonight!)
Mufasa

Summer lovin fun- in the sun.

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 9:42pm PST 
Hehe how did you know my secret?? I got excited over my new toy cow and ran in circles playing chase with it (trust me it won't chase you back). I stopped after a little bit and noticed mommy starting to look kind of dizzy. Maybe I need to learn that fake stuffed cows don't chase you!laugh out loud

Have you ever purposefully missed catching something so that you could get to it without the work of trying to catch it?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '07 9:17am PST 
Nope I love to catch, sometimes I am a good girl and bring it back, but other times I love to play keep away from pawrents BOL, its a lot more fun to watch them chase me BOL I am a good teaser snoopy

Have you ever laid down so you could get a stranger Kitty to come to you, and as soon as they are in leaping range you try to get them to play with you shrug
Dakota

I am definitley- happy go lucky

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '07 3:37pm PST 
No, for me kitties are good for only one thing...possibly with bbq sauce.

Have you ever dropped your toy in your water they dragged it all over the house? (my mommy loves when i do that!!)
  (Page 3 of 19: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19