Have you Ever?

(Page 2 of 19: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '07 8:52am PST 
Oh Mika Alika Blue, what if my mummy knows I am the thief now, I am actually big enough now to surf the counters AROOOWOOOO. cheer

Have you ever stole your humans spot?
Reed

I am the zoomie- master!

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '07 11:26am PST 
I counter surf all the time and then run behind the kitchen table and eat it before my mommy gets it! I'm quick on my feet!

Have you ever watched T.V. and tried to play with the doggies on it?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 10:00am PST 
Nope, but the new Kaiser Permanente commercial that plays Staying Alive ALWAYS gets my attention, thanks to the DVR mommy can rewind and play it again, rewind and play it again (OOPS sorry guys, I just love it so MUCH).

Have you ever gotten free from your pawrents?

Reed

I am the zoomie- master!

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 10:31am PST 
Yes, I saw a squirrel and chased it clear down our street. I was just being a typical husky! I'm lucky I live in a very quiet and small neighborhood with no traffic or else I could have gotten hurt!

Have you ever gotten beat up by a cat?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 1:00pm PST 
Oh REED you have to be careful, I got free this morning on our walk, but thankfully I am a good HUSKY (BOL laugh out loud ) I have been beaten up by our old kitty she doesnt have any claws thankfully, but she probably could give me a black eye if I am not careful.

Have you ever danced for attention?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 12:44pm PST 
Well since no~one has EVER danced for attention, I will jump right in admit to being the only Husky to dance for attention. Now I am embarrassed shock

Okay Have you ever kissed a stranger? (and I better not have to answer this one too laugh out loud )
Stella

Oh that's your- toy? Mine now!

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 12:59pm PST 
I give almost every stranger kisses!! Except some boys, they have cooties!! dancing

Have you ever... passed gas audibly and then tried to cover it up by looking startled at the noise? red face laugh out loud
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 2:31pm PST 
hmmmm, Stella YU HU, BOL I thought I was the only one. I even let a few silent ones slip by, and man I get startled by the smell laugh out loud

Have you ever tried to make friends in the Vets office?
Smokey RIP

Pretty Boy!!!

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '07 9:36am PST 
I am usually to nervous in the vets office to try and make friends.

Have you ever tore up a piece of furniture??shrug
Comet

Stupid Asteriod

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '07 2:42pm PST 
kitty Well I thought I would add a kitties touch to this thread kitty I have tore up my cat post, thankfully I dont claw the furniture.

Have you ever ran and hid when a stranger comes into the house? shrug
  (Page 2 of 19: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19