Have you Ever?

(Page 19 of 19: Viewing entries 181 to 190)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
♥ Delia- ♥

Baby- Girl

Barked: Thu Apr 9, '09 1:37pm PST 
Not usually, I just inhale my food unless I am having my tummy issues. Then mom will hand feed and if I do not want to eat still she will make me boiled chicken and rice. I have what you call an acidic stomach to where I digest my food too quickly sometimes, and I will barf up bile. It is not too often though thank goodness.

H Y E vomited on a person? (I did on mom when I was a puppy that darn acidic tummy)
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Tue Apr 14, '09 8:27am PST 
Nope, I dont vomit much, somtimes on walks

H Y E made your humans stay outside with you so you can play and smell lots of different things shrug
Harlow Jean

Professional Bug- Catcher

Barked: Thu Apr 23, '09 4:00pm PST 
BOL! I loooove to do that! Especially when it's freezing cold out/windy and mom doesn't grab a coat first! laugh out loud She isn't very amused when I take forever finding a good spot while she stands there shivering giving me the stink eye....teeheehee

HYE completelychewed off the end of your pawrents feather comforter and spread feathers EVERYWHERE because they slept in on a saturday instead of feeding you at 6 am??? hehehe that was a fun one wink

♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Thu Apr 23, '09 4:42pm PST 
BOL Harlow Jean your my kind of girl laugh out loud and I have tried that very thing and well need~less~to~say I got caught cry

H Y E almost pulled your human down happy dance
Willie

Doin' it Big- Willie style

Barked: Thu Apr 23, '09 9:40pm PST 
Not pulled her down, but I've plowed in to her and knocked her down...twice. She was in my way. laugh out loud

HYE had to go to the emergency vet because you ate/swallowed something you shouldn't have?
MALLOO -I- MISS YOU- SOOOO MUCH

Barked: Fri Apr 24, '09 12:34am PST 
yes i ate a 500g bag of chocolate m&m's they were so yummy but for some reason my mummy freaked out.

HYE gotten stuck somewhere you couldn't get back out of?

Edited by author Fri Apr 24, '09 12:37am PST

♥ Delia- ♥

Baby- Girl

Barked: Fri Apr 24, '09 4:43pm PST 
Yeah! at dog day care one time we all packed into a little play house and we couldn't move to get out. My mommy and another person had to come and turn some dogs around and direct them out. I was stuck twards the back and started to WOOOO! woooo! for them to come get us.

H Y E snagged your mommy or daddies spot in bed and not moved to let them in?wink
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Apr 27, '09 11:03am PST 
Nope, on weekend mornings mommy will come get me from my crate and they make a spot for right in between them, its so nice I can kiss one to death while the other gives me belly rubs hail

H Y E popped your head out of the driver window in a drive thru, and scared the cashier shrug
♥ Delia- ♥

Baby- Girl

Barked: Mon Apr 27, '09 10:11pm PST 
Hah! Hah! my sissy Babs is usually sitting on mommies lap, so her googly pug eyes are always staring at the people in the window.big laugh

H Y E Run out of the bath, before your bath time was done?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Thu Apr 30, '09 1:57pm PST 
No mommy is pretty good at blocking us in, when I was smaller she would get in with me, but now I take up almost the whole tub big grin

H Y E thumped your mommy or daddy on the head while they are driving shrug
  (Page 19 of 19: Viewing entries 181 to 190)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19