Have you Ever?

(Page 17 of 19: Viewing entries 161 to 170)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Fri Dec 26, '08 7:23am PST 
Yes this year I made it through all the howlodays with out actually putting on anything. Mommy says I am perfect the way I am BOL

HYE destuffed a stuffie in less than 5 minutes shrug
Leika

Me First, Me- First!!

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 8:40pm PST 
Oh yes! I can do it in less the 20 seconds! BOL

Have you ever... head butted your humom?
RDC's- Special K- (Kya)

Princess Fancy- Pants

Barked: Sat Mar 7, '09 9:09pm PST 
Absolutely! My mom and I were rough-housing and I accidentally headbutted her right in the mouth. It was so hard that one of her front teeth was loose for a couple of days. Mom made Daddy check my head to make sure I wasn't bleeding, but of course I wasn't. I'm hard headed!

Have you ever had puppies (or been a dad)?

Montana (In- Loving- Memory)

Freak'n catch me- if you can

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '09 5:13pm PST 
Fortunately I am neutered now. Mom doesn't know if I have any puppies out there since I wasn't neutered until I was 3 yrs old. That was 2 months before Mom and Dad got me from the rescue.

Have you ever peed on a human's leg or foot? hehe
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Wed Mar 11, '09 10:56am PST 
Nope but I have been peed on by a boy dog shock I was just curious he went number 1 different than me laugh out loud

H Y E goosed a member of your family, or better yet a stranger big grin
Koda

Eater of Leaves

Barked: Wed Mar 11, '09 11:53am PST 
Right now I'm too little to reach if they're standing, but I've been known to sniff in some silly places...

Have you ever tried or even succeeded at eating a rock?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 5:30pm PST 
WHen I was a pup like you Koda, I tried to sneak lots of things, but mommy is pretty observant.

H Y E almost caught a bird/squarel at the dog park shrug
Robin Hood - **OMD**

Feared by the- Bad, Loved by- the Good

Barked: Sun Mar 22, '09 8:23am PST 
I did catch a squirrel in my yard. I was doing that wolf thing, with the head lower and moving ever so slow. Mom didn't think I would get it but I did.

Have you Ever buried your bones and then forgot where they were and dugged up the yard looking for them??laugh out loudlaugh out loud
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Mar 23, '09 1:47pm PST 
Oh thats a NO NO in our house, maybe I should come visit you so I can do the wolf thing wink

H Y E changed the channel on the TV or radio by pushing buttons with your nose blue dog
Summer

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '09 8:29am PST 
No, but that's a cool trick! I think I want to try it later, cause sometimes mommy watches things I have no interest in. BOL!!

Have you ever opened the doors in the house so often that your pawrents had to buy doggie gates to keep you away from doors?

balloons
  (Page 17 of 19: Viewing entries 161 to 170)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19