Have you Ever?

(Page 14 of 19: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Thu Aug 28, '08 8:51am PST 
UMMMM yes & no BOL, I like to play with our big kitty, and I jump on the bed where he is and I nudge him around and smell him and I playfully paw him, I dont think thats attacking, but I am sure he thinks so blue dog

HYE gotten out of your collar shock and not let your mommy or daddy get you shrug
Mya

Barked: Fri Sep 5, '08 7:11am PST 
Yes.... We were on a walk in a park in the winter time. I slipped right out of my collar and jumped onto the frozen lake. I thought it was fun until dad came after me frown He ruins all of my fun.

Have you ever rolled around in a dead animal??
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Fri Sep 5, '08 10:00am PST 
shock Are you kidding, mommy never lets me do that kind of fun stuff confused {BAD MOMMY}

Have you ever had a # 2 accident in your crate shrug

RDC's- Special K- (Kya)

Princess Fancy- Pants

Barked: Sun Sep 7, '08 7:18pm PST 
red face Ummm, yes I have. When I was a puppy, I woke mommy up in the middle of the night with my whining. She thought I just needed to go potty but when she looked over at me in my crate, she saw that I'd had a bad accident. There was poop all over the bedroom wall, my crate, and me. I was so embarassed! I must've eaten something that didn't agree with me. But I've got an iron stomach now. I haven't thrown up or had diarreah since I was a puppy. Mommy is very happy about that.

Have you ever gotten to spend the night with one of your pup pals?
Natasha- 91-00✞- ;

Always in our- heart

Barked: Mon Sep 8, '08 4:56pm PST 
Nope, I didn't have any fur friend, I just fur mom living next door, that only friend I neededhug

H Y E locked in the room by accident?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Tue Sep 9, '08 1:00pm PST 
OH NO, but I have ran sacked the bathroom, who knew the cloths hamper was suppose to stay up right shrug

H Y E made pals with a toy chihuaha {sp} shrug
RDC's- Special K- (Kya)

Princess Fancy- Pants

Barked: Tue Sep 9, '08 9:51pm PST 
I tried to at Petco the other day. Mommy wouldn't let me get too close though because the pup was only 4 months old and I'm too hyper to play with the tiny pups.

HYE eaten an article of clothing?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Wed Sep 10, '08 12:53pm PST 
UMMMM not eaten, I am the kind of pup that likes to chew holes in things, but I always spit out whatever its made of.

H Y E had a crush on a neighbor pup?
Comet

Stupid Asteriod

Barked: Wed Sep 24, '08 4:38pm PST 
BUMP way to go
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Tue Sep 30, '08 12:46pm PST 
H Y E had a crush on a neighbor pup?
  (Page 14 of 19: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19