Have you Ever?

(Page 11 of 19: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Tue Mar 11, '08 12:27pm PST 
Nope cant say that I have, mommy has this funny looking thing she calls an SUV, but its closed all the way around, she has to open the back for me to jump in, but I bet if it was a truck I could do it without her help BOL {Someone please talk some sense into her laugh out loud )

Have you ever walked into a wall? shrug
Nikki

I am the queen - bow down to me- !!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 4:48pm PST 
bol no but i DID walk into the window at petsmart my mommy thought it was so funny....big laugh

have you ever fell off the bed??
Smokey RIP

Pretty Boy!!!

Barked: Sat Mar 22, '08 4:00pm PST 
Soooo... many times! Mom wont let me sleep on the bed now that I am older though because she says it so too high for me. She says I will hurt myself getting on and off it.

Have you ever chased something in your dreams and then your paws started really going?

♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Tue Mar 25, '08 8:56am PST 
YEAP, my paws go crazy when I am sleeping, mommy & daddy think its cute. snoopy

Have you ever made another dog excited or scared and they pee out of excitment or fear? shrug
Mufasa

Summer lovin fun- in the sun.

Barked: Tue Mar 25, '08 2:15pm PST 
Yeah, I sure have twasn't my fault though. He and his family came over. He got excited to meet and play with another doggie and he peed.

Have you ever been watching the TV and there was another dog chasing a laser beam and tried to follow the beam?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Jun 23, '08 8:28am PST 
Nope, but I do run to the TV when I hear dogs barking, whinning or talking BOL.

Have you ever jumped up and cleaned your daddys plate for him, without his permission shrug
✿Tinkerbel- le ✿

Baby Cakes

Barked: Mon Jun 23, '08 11:41am PST 
Nope~ I'm a good girl.....YA RIGHT!!!laugh out loud

HYE been left out in hot sun when pawrents aren't home?
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Tue Jul 8, '08 11:30am PST 
Nope I am an indoor dog, mommy doesnt trust me to be outside alone, she has heard to many horror stories about escape artist, I would never BOL

HYE seen a poor animal left in a car in the hot summer shrug
Miko

Barked: Tue Jul 8, '08 12:50pm PST 
That makes me sadcry My mommy doesnt do that to me. She's too afraid something bad would happen to me.
Miko

Barked: Tue Jul 8, '08 12:52pm PST 
Have you ever eaten any small animals? I have eaten 2 birds and a mouse real fast so my mommy wouldnt take them away from me
  (Page 11 of 19: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19