Allergies...

Nash

Sweetest Pug In- Town...

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '07 4:48pm PST 
Hi everyone! I'm curious if anyone out there has had allergies like I do. I get red and blotchy, i itch and my skin actually starts to blacken when it gets bad. I sneeze a lot and the vet has had to prescribe me antibiotics 3 times over the last year due to staph infections. My mommy has changed my food, my kennel, my shampoo, my blankets, the detergent she uses on my bed and blankets and worst of all has had to change the types and amounts of treats I get. Nothing seems to help.

Does anyone else have this problem or know of something my mom could try to help me out...she's so sad to see that I'm not 100% healthy.

Thanks everyone,
Nash
Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '07 2:42am PST 
Sorry Nash we don't have these allergies. Maybe one of our Pug Pals can offer you some advice.
Hana Chan- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Very Lady Hana- the Ebullient of- Helions

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '07 4:55pm PST 
I think I have allergies too, but not like that. I sneeze a lot and sometimes I swell a bit around my eyes. Never anything serious though. Did your vet give any ideas why this is happening?shrug

Nash

Sweetest Pug In- Town...

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '07 10:14am PST 
The vet has only said it's allergies and that most likely it's environmental because of the time of year I am the worst. My mom researched a lot on yeast infections and had thought that could be it but the vet did a skin test and found it wasn't yeast. He's prescribed antibiotics and some steroids and it helps when I'm on them but as soon as I go off of them I tend to get yucky again.

We're moving to a new house soon in a different area of town so my mommy is really hoping that this will help get me away from some of the things that could be bugging me. Other than that we're not sure what else to do cry