been a bad boy

Bugsy

Puggies are- God's clowns

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 10:07am PST 
My girl friend Muffy is a little upset with me. Lately I have been lifting my leg on her and needless to say she is not very happy. she tells me she is not a bush, but I still keep doing it. Please help me I don't want to be naughty, and if poor muff gets one more unwanted bath I think our relationship may be damaged. Please Help!red face
Hana Chan- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Very Lady Hana- the Ebullient of- Helions

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 10:41am PST 
Gee, I'd be a little upset too if I were Muffy. Hopefully one of our other boy pals can give you some tips on how to control it. I know you aren't doing it to be mean so maybe Muffy will forgive you. thinking
Ming

Lover boy!

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 12:35pm PST 
Hey Bugsy, I wish I could help you out but I have sort of the same problem but I don't do it on my sister Minnie, but I do lift my leg on the furniture sometimes and I wish I could stop. I wasn't trained when Mommy & Daddy got me (1 was 4 1/2 - ) Silly huh, but I don't think the people before Mommy and Daddy cared about me too much. I am trying, and I know you are too. Just hang in there, my friend.

Kitty

I'm not- a scaredy- cat

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 12:58pm PST 
We've got lots of very smart members here at Pug Pals and I'm sure someone with a male dog will be able to offer you some advice. Sounds like you're marking Muffy as part of your territory. Mom had boy dogs before us and they liked to mark the sofa and the stove..she was not happy about it either.
Dink

Seriously, can I- get some food- here?

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 5:38pm PST 
I tried to mark my daddy the udder night, he wasn't to happy wif me effer.red face