ECUD's Chit Chat room

(Page 94 of 142: Viewing entries 931 to 940)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  [Last 10 entry]  
Kenya

Pretty

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '08 9:27am PST 
Oh Espy that is PAWSOME!!!! sounds like everything is workin out just the way that it should fur you guys.

Ummmm well we won't be on much anymore, momma's work is targeting her and now she can't go on dogster at work anymore. so we well be poppin in before work to say hi and see how things are going........ If anyof you want momma's email addy just pmail me and we will get it to you. She can spend all night on email... hee hee - fur now!!!

So......
♥- Maggie- ♥

Adopt a- Shelter- Dog!

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '08 4:51pm PST 
wave Hi everybody!!! We just joined this group! THANKS MADS & TANK! Sorry it took so long. We have an email addy just for Dogster mail and we don't check it much... laugh out loud

We have so many furiends here! cheer cheer
♥- Maggie- ♥

Adopt a- Shelter- Dog!

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '08 4:51pm PST 
*chomp chomp* Yummmmm.... these double posts are yummy! laugh out loud

Edited by author Tue Jan 15, '08 4:52pm PST

Darby

I love to- FRAP

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '08 6:02pm PST 
wave All,

We sure will miss seeing you, Kenya! Hopefully your mom can get back on soon!!

Buddy, I think i need to take some lessons from you, it seems you know how to get everything you want!laugh out loud

Hi Maggiewave, I'm so happy to see that you and Buddy joined this group, you'll love it, so many nice pups!cheercheercheer

wave Tank, Max and Esperanza!.......see ya in the paintball thread!!!
ESPERANZA,- CSD

SERVICE DOGS - HAVE A BIG- RESPONSIBILITY

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '08 6:57pm PST 
Hi Pups! wave

Kenya we are going to miss you. Pop in when you can!

Nothing new here. Mommy has some more calls to make they haven't assigned her a lawyer yet should be doing that tomorrow. Things (knock wood) are quiet here. Mommy has a migraine I don't know what that means but she doesn't want to play she is just lying on the bed with the laptop. She told me to stop jumping on the bed it was making her seasick! Seasick? shrug There is no water here. What is she talking about?

Mommy saw the eye doctor today. One more year that she can drive BOL. Every year they have to test the nerves in her eyes because of the MS. She had problems in the past. All is good. There is some damage, minimal increase from last year and it won't interfere with her driving. WOW what a relief I don't know what I would do if I couldn't go for rides in the car every day.

Buddy I have to get to your page and make copies of the pictures. Thanks! Hey when we move mommy says we are taking my fluffy bed and blankie so we can still cuddle my love bug wink I am trying to convince mommy that she really doesn't need to take the pen with us when we go. I told her to give it to some baby doggie I am a big girl now. I stay alone for longer periods outside the pen and I am doing well. No problems. Mommy is so proud. I am so happy to see mommy when she gets home.

Heading over to paintball! way to go
Buddy

I REALLY am a- Doxie.....

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '08 7:35pm PST 
Hi Espywave

I'm glad to hear things are nice and quiet right now......in no time at all you'll be living in a better apartment.....and this nightmare will be hehind you......

Spring will be here in a few months and so will the daisies.....and we're both looking forward to that.....right little fluff?wink
Buddy

I REALLY am a- Doxie.....

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '08 7:35pm PST 
Hi Maggiewavewavewave
Tank- ♥DC

HI FURIENDS!

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 7:21am PST 
frownKenya....I am sad that you won't be here much.frown
I hope that you get a puter soon so you can come back and play with us more!!! We'll be waiting for you!!!wave

waveDarby and Buddy Furbutt!!!!big grinbig grinbig grin

Hi Maggie.....glad that you and Buddy joined ECUD and we hope you come by and play with us. This is the place we all come to talk and hang out and we also have a paintball fight going on so pop in there and blast away. If you want to join you can and it'll be fun!!!snoopy

waveEspe.....I am glad that your Mommy passed her eye test and can still drive. I also can't wait till you guys find a new and better place to live cuz you DO NOT deserve to be treated so badly. It is good that there is going to be a restraining order and that you'll have a lawyer.way to goway to goYou keep us posted cuz we all care about you!!!!hug

It's cold here and I plan on snuggling up with Bruiser and napping alot today!!!cloud 9Us bulldawgs need our beauty sleep!!!big laughbig laugh
Kenya

Pretty

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 10:37am PST 
no worries all - grumpy is on this - he is gonna find me a puter!!! that wil be good - then i can be wiff you more than i even was before!!! hee hee

signing off for the day - check in tomorrow

Loves and licks
Kenya
Madison- ♥

The coolest- Fluffer Muffin- in town!!

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 1:19pm PST 
laugh out loud Maggie!! That was funny -(the double post thing) laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Its so good to see you here!! I hope you have lots of fun!!

shock Kenya without a pooter???? Oh my gosh!!! Im gonna miss you while you arent here! -hail cheer Grumpy for helping you find a pooter! I hope you get one so we can hang out LOTS!! hehehe

wave Darby, Esspy, Tank, Buddy, and everyone else thats in here!

Oh some of yall know I won the contest for Tank's background theme.. and if yall want to see the background I made cl ick here
  (Page 94 of 142: Viewing entries 931 to 940)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  [Last 10 entry]