~~~It's all- about me!~~~

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '07 11:40am PST 
Oh, ok. Thank-you Hedwig!
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '07 5:28am PST 
CLOSED FUR THE WEEKEND FUR KRYPTO

Brinda

Beagles and- Pitbulls make- one good mix!

Barked: Sat Dec 8, '07 1:15pm PST 
I need a load with enough bones to last me the rest of my life on payments i can affordway to golaugh out loud
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '08 4:49am PST 
*tap tap tap*

VOTE FOR HEDWIG FOR MAYOR!!

herding pawspot in the right direction

*hangs sign and continues on*
Baron

found his- soulmate,Suvi

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 5:32am PST 
*walks into managers office*

we have a new ladypup starting in our office, we need her addedd to the accounts so she can charge stuff. ok. her name is suvi.
thanks

walks out cuz he has been asked not to fly in here*
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 5:59am PST 
Walks into the bank and looks around. Walks up to the front desk and tells them what he needs.
" I would like tonopen up both a savings and a checking account with the checking account I would also like a debit or credit card with it and that would be in my name and my brothers name I would be the primary holder of the acount but want his name on it just incase something would happen to me he is able to access it. The same with the savings account only I would like it to bethe opposite Alex be the primary and me be the secondary. There is only 1 other thing that I will need and that is a home loan. If you can help me with all this stuff I would very nuch appreciate it. "
Vesuvius Lucy

On the- run- again!

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:04am PST 
*Tapes sign up*

PawSpot Law Enforcement is looking for a few brave doggies to become part of our special team. Height and weight are not a requirement. Experience is a plus, but we will train the right candidates. Our motto is: No Dog too Big or Small - There is a Job for All! PawSpot Law Enforcement is an EOE.

If interested please apply at PawSpot Law Enforcement.
SHANE

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '08 9:30am PST 
Hello Nikki.....I would love to help you with your request. I have to get organized and get some tellers and the such and we'll be up and running again! Give me a couple days!
Mrs. Molly- Woggins- Tucker

I just love to- strut

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '08 9:49am PST 
When you open back up pklease let me know I would like to take out a loan to help Vesuvius- Lucy. The poor girl lost her house yesterday. Thank You!
wave
  (Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4