PawSpot Savings & Loan

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
SHANE

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '07 7:47am PST 
Now open and available for immediate services:

PawSpot's very own Savings & Loan!!! After careful negotiations the following services will be available to our community:

Savings & Checking
Loans
Credit & Debit Cards
Investments & Insurance
Small Business Services
Conveniently located ATM's

The PawSpot Savings & Loan will be headed by President Shane who is committed to ensure that your money as well as the town's economy is in constant and consistent growth!

WE ARE NOW HIRING!

We are looking for pups equally committed to the town's economic growth. Experience is not necessary.
Lancealot {R.I.P 1983-1994}

Angel Bridge- Doggy- Runnin with- Sandy

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '07 11:03am PST 
I need a loan to help repair my store, could i also get an estimate on how much i would need?
SHANE

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '07 11:27am PST 
Lance, I just came from looking at your store myself. I'm sorry for your troubles, but I think I can help you. Let's see...the thieves broke your security camara and your phone, plus they stole a fair amount of your food. Since we are not 100% certain exactly how much you will need, I am going to establish a line of credit of $1500.

You will be able to write yourself a loan up to your credit limit in whatever increments you need. We have an introductory low interest rate of 2% of the principal loan balance. We have flexible repayment terms and there is no penalty for paying off the loan early.

How does this sound to you? If you need different terms or loan amount, let me know.

Shane

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '07 11:31am PST 
alrighty thats sounds great a 1500 dollar loan sounds great
SHANE

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '07 11:36am PST 
We'll have your papers ready for you to sign and let's get that important grocery store back on its feet again!!!

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '07 11:44am PST 
**signs papers**

*takes out his cellphone and makes some phone calls*

ALrighty that loan is spent and i need a new house, i can't afford my rent
SHANE

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '07 11:55am PST 
Check with the real estate agent and come back and let me know if you will need a home loan!
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '07 12:04pm PST 
*oo I hope my suit is sharp enough!**

I WANT a job pawlease
SHANE

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '07 12:11pm PST 
Hedwig?????? You're the detective!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '07 12:13pm PST 
yes and i work at the fashion shop and i'm a sercruity pup and i am opening a hotel and an amuesment park and i am doctor so i need another job
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4