Lancealot GROCERY Store

(Page 7 of 11: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 7:17am PST 
Hmmm... I need some doggy biscuits, sausage, bread, cereal, yogurt, burger, steak, chicken, hotsauce, chips, candy, cookies, lettuce, and thats it for now. Can I order all that in BULK!!!?? I need lots of it for my shove off at 8:00am dogster time on the SS Paw. Everyone should come along!
Lancealot {R.I.P 1983-1994}

Angel Bridge- Doggy- Runnin with- Sandy

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 1:57pm PST 
Everybody your a GO!
Princess, of course me make first delivery today!
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '08 9:23am PST 
Well Iam back only today I am goingto stock up on food for my house. BOL * gets a cart and walks around the store. Looking at his list he gets some fresh fruit , some fresh veggies some ham, beef , chicken, turkey,, next he picks up some spegetti, sauce , box dinners,gravy, he gets some bread, cerial, A little bit of everyhting oh yah some bottled water,and let`s not for get dessert. Walks over to the check out with a cart full of food.* How mcuh do I owe you .

Vesuvius Lucy

On the- run- again!

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 12:47pm PST 
*Suvi runs in dragging her pocketbook in her teeth!* Grabs bacon, fish, potatoes, onions, heavy cream, milk, a pound of butter, oyster crackers, 2 dozen fresh baked rolls, and two pies.*

Thanks Lancelot, keep the change. *Thows $150.00 on the counter.*

*Runs out with pocketbook, cell phone and several bags of groceries*

wavewave Nikki
Brinda

Beagles and- Pitbulls make- one good mix!

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 4:10pm PST 
Hmmm... *Browses the aisles full of things she needs* I would like some burger, apples, salad, oranges, bananas, flounder, and some puppy paper. Some shaved ham, turkey, and whole wheat bread. I also need some brown paper bags, and some plastic sandwich bags. Thank you!
Vesuvius Lucy

On the- run- again!

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:17am PST 
*Tapes sign up*

PawSpot Law Enforcement is looking for a few brave doggies to become part of our special team. Height and weight are not a requirement. Experience is a plus, but we will train the right candidates. Our motto is: No Dog too Big or Small - There is a Job for All! PawSpot Law Enforcement is an EOE.

If interested please apply at PawSpot Law Enforcement.
*Lilliana- Marie*

Luvin- Midnight!!!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '08 7:05pm PST 
Can I get some baby formula and some puppy shampoo?
Reesee

Did someone say- chicken?

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '08 7:16am PST 
Hello everyfur!

I have checked out all of your items, bagged them up, and are ready to go!

They are waiting up at the front with your names on them and your items in the bags.

Thank you for coming by, and have a nice day!
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '08 7:33am PST 
Alex walks in and goes right to Lancealot and hands himthe list and tells him that Nikki sent him to get these few items. (Alex does a reverse sneeze) Sorry about that. Anyway Nikki said to show you the list and that you would help me with it .
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '08 7:38am PST 
Alrighty Alex!
*checks out the list goes and picks up the items rings them up and puts them in bags*
That will be 15 bones pawlease
  (Page 7 of 11: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11