FOUR POSITIVE PAWS TRAINING ACADEMY

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
CANUCK

Nothing- but- TROUBLE!

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 8:33am PST 
Principal Canuck has established an educational facility for all our pups. Young ones will be able to get started on their obedience learning and older pups may take refresher courses. And for the more troublesome pups, there will be a remedial course!!! Our curriculum will be as follows:

PUPPY KINDERGARTEN

Designed for puppies 8-12 weeks of age. We will cover crate and house training, appropriate puppy toys and enrichment activities, mouthing, jumping up, and we will do lots of handling and socialization exercises.

BASIC MANNERS

Dogs and puppies learn basic manners like sit, down, come, let's walk, and more.

BEYOND BASICS

Prerequisite: Successful completion of Basic Manners class. Dogs and puppies will improve their good manners by learning to cope with more distractions, learning stays, leave it, and tricks.

TRICKS, GAMES AND FUN

Prerequisite: Basic manners or equivalent. We will learn tricks and play games to improve our dog's good manners and learn new skills.

CANINE GOOD CITIZEN

Prerequisite: Completion of Basic Manners and Beyond Basics class. This class will prepare dogs to take the Canine Good Citizen test at the end of the class.

AGILITY

For those pups who would like to sharpen their skills and prepare for competition.

PRIVATE TRAINING

We offer private in-home lessons for those pups who prefer to learn in the convenience of their own home.

And for those pups who are a bit difficult or have forgotten their good manners, we offer a special remedial training class.

Please contact Principal Canuck to determine what level training is best suited to your needs!

Canuck has had six years of experience and is a Canine Good Citizen, but realizes that there are others with more vast experience and knowledge than him, therefore, he is looking for experienced, well trained teachers with a love and commitment for pups!
♥Mayb- elle♥

~~~It's all- about me!~~~

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 2:17pm PST 
Hi! Kool idea! I might sign up fur something.....

I'll be starting flyball classes(real ones!) after x-mas! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
CANUCK

Nothing- but- TROUBLE!

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 3:02pm PST 
You may be able to be a teacher!!!!!

Jax... - Honoring- Uncle Shawn

wolf in- chihuahua's- clothing

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 4:36pm PST 
Maybe I can sign up for sumpin -- -I just got done my basic class -- for real... wave
CANUCK

Nothing- but- TROUBLE!

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 5:05pm PST 
You just let us know what you'd like to sign up for Jax!
Jax... - Honoring- Uncle Shawn

wolf in- chihuahua's- clothing

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 6:16pm PST 
How bout tricks for now --- then maybe sumpin else....
CANUCK

Nothing- but- TROUBLE!

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 3:36am PST 
You'll be the first to sign up for tricks! Maybe a couple more pups will join and we can get the class going!
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 4:20am PST 
I need some training, REAL bad. My only trick is sit.
CANUCK

Nothing- but- TROUBLE!

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 4:46am PST 
Well, Hedwig, maybe we better get you into Basic Manners. But isn't it too soon after your stay in the hospital?
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 4:57am PST 
yeah i mean after i get realeased....

also do you have any rehibilatition classes?
(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3