Close X

Good morning, afternoon, evening & night...

(Page 7 of 782: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '07 9:24am PST 
Hey Everypup wave

The sun has only just come out here!! it's been a very miserable and wet day today frown not good for us sun worshippers is it?

I had to go for a bath yesterday didn't i!!!.......it wasn't funny, i fell over red face and my legs went flying out in all directions, i ended up on my back! and worst of all mum was laughing and saying "your a silly boy" Missy had one before me and i was polite enough not to watch her in her bedraggled state so what does she do to me?........stands and laughs at me in my sorry state. wave
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '07 1:41pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh poor Tyhug It's been raining here too most of the day and I got wet through on my run and so did mumconfused
Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '07 4:41pm PST 
Hi everyone sorry I haven't stopped by in a few days very busy trying to solve a mystery.big laughbig laughbig laugh

Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '07 5:20pm PST 
That sounds Exciting Minster big grin are you any closer to solving the mystery? wave
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '07 2:59am PST 
big laughbig laughMinster - one part is now solved snoopysnoopy

Mum and Dad are going out in a little while and are leaving me behindconfused No matter they always bring something nice back for medancingwave
Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '07 6:32am PST 
Morning Sadie after you and Bella confessed I figured out who the other 2 are but there is still one more out there the Red Rosette and I am drawing a blank my head is fried and I can't see what is right in front of me.
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '07 10:42am PST 
Evening Pups wave

We're moving tomorrow!! If you've read my diary you'll know that we're moving with mum to her new home but mum hasn't actually signed and sealed the deal BOL so she's hoping we'll be in by friday.

My Nan n other humans are moving into there new home tomorrow, so we're going to be very busy pups over the next few weeks. So we won't be on tomorrow frown but we hope to bark with you all on friday if we can.

Love and big Licks
Missy and Ty xxxxxx
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '07 10:46am PST 
oooo Missy how exciting for you allbig grin Hope the move goes without any hitches. Hope to see you again Friday or over the weekend - cause I know you will be very bizzeeeeeway to gowave
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '07 10:54am PST 
Thanks Sadie big grin mum is still really worried about whats happening with her place but if it all goes wrong we'll still be moving laugh out loud we'll just be with my nan again hehe.
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '07 10:56am PST 
Think positive Missyway to go Mum is used to dealing with house moves and knows all the pit falls but wishes to youway to go
  (Page 7 of 782: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]