Close X

Good morning, afternoon, evening & night...

(Page 3 of 782: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Miss Molly

Having Fun

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '07 11:36am PST 
Hello everydoggie wave
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '07 2:13pm PST 
Hello Miss Molly wave
Miss Molly

Having Fun

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '07 4:25pm PST 
Hello Tyler wave

Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '07 6:00am PST 
What you been up to today Miss Molly? Mum took more photo's of us hehe....everytime we move that camera is in our face! laugh out loud
Miss Molly

Having Fun

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '07 5:53pm PST 
Hello Missy wave Mom took me to the Petco today to pick up some food for me and my furbrother Henry .
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '07 1:24am PST 
Ooohhh i love it when i get to go to the pet shop with mum Miss Molly big grin Ty went last thursday and got weighed hehe. We're off into town with mum now and then we'll stop off for a walk on the way back, so i'd better be off big grin see ya all later wave
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '07 3:04pm PST 
Hallooooo woofy woofs to my pup pals cheer I'm back!! It's been a lonnnng day.... got home at 4pm and have not long since been back from agility class - both me and mum are shatteredkitty Will be on "proper" some time tomorrow when I will catch up with you allway to go Just like to say a big woofy thx to my co-admins Missy and Ty for doin a great jobapplauseapplausesnoopysnoopy
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '07 3:15pm PST 
Hi ya Sadie wave Good to have you back, i'm sure i'm not the only one who's missed you hehe. Hope you had a Pawsome time away and we'll catch you round tomorrow sometime snoopy
Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '07 3:32pm PST 
Good Evening All Momma is back from RI and she missed me so much. I am glad she is back it was hard channeling my thoughts 1200 miles away.laugh out loud
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '07 7:34am PST 
Good to have you back with us Minster wave
  (Page 3 of 782: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]