Please Introduce Yourself

(Page 8 of 16: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '07 8:10am PST 
wave Hi Sadie, so glad your here. We want you to have lots of new pals. Makes life more rich that way. Husky Hugs, Howls & Luv Lil Miss Mya
Saphira

Is the ..sniff- sniff..- food..sniff..gim- e

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '07 9:48am PST 
Saphira here im 10 months old ill be 1 on jan 23 aroowoorooo!! i was mommy's valentines day present originally but mum had to wait another month before picking me up because i was just a wittle puppy. now i am known as the devil because i am very hyper and like to chew destroy dig run steal and even pick on my big brother Draco now 5 years old.. i like to steal his food and even when he is playing with a toy when he rarely plays with toys i like to steal mwahaha.. shhhh don't tell mom i just ate the left over pizza in the box hehe ill just walk away and leave draco on the box so gets in trouble and don'tshh
Draco

Are you going to- finish that? I- will

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '07 10:03am PST 
I'm Draco im 5 years old i use to be really lazy and like to sleep alot but now with my lil sister saphira when we are in the living room we play soo much mama calls me a big puppy because saphira brought out my inner puppy i like to play with toys when saphira isn't stealin um frum me. and i like playing the chase game with saphira and we run up and down the house! granma no likey us running up an down the house cuz of our hair flyin all over the placeshrug

Angel Hailey- (10/3/98~1/1- 4/11)

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '07 2:54pm PST 
Howlo...I'm Hailey, a 9 year old Husky. I live in Topeka, KS with Mistress, and my fur sibblings, Chloe a GSD mix, and PeekBoo a Persian mix. I am a dainty foo-foo dog in a Husky body. My favorite past times include; staying clean and dry, cuddling with the cat, being hand fed Petit Four Paws, being pet by people, stretching out on the sofa, waiting fur Mistress to cater my every desire, wearing cute clothes, and NEVER running anywhere...unless it's an emergency and my life depends on it. In other words...I'm the ANTI-Husky.
Ki

AWROOOOO

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '07 2:58pm PST 
AWROOO! I'm Ki, a 4 year old Husky that lives in Topeka, KS...where I live with and go to work every day with my Master. My favorite past times are; playing with other dogs at the Dog Park, twisitng caps off of water bottles, de-stuffing plushies, swimming, ant trying to knock down Hailey in the mud...I WILL succeed someday and get the girl dirty!
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '07 4:15pm PST 
wave AROOOWOOOO Hailey, Ki, Draco & Saphira so glad your here and I luv reading about all your different persoanlities big laugh I hope you all have fun here and get into the contests we have, and most of all make lots of LUVING new friends. So a really big & warm Husky welcome cheer Husky Hugs, Howls & Luv Lil Miss Mya & the rest of the pack here in Husky Luvers 4~Ever
Faith

Pay attention to- me

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '07 1:05pm PST 
I am Faith. My humans bought me from a breeder in Queensland and moved me to Canberra, ACT.

The boofhead I live with is Ben. My humans rescued him a week after Suma passed away as I was missing her so much.

Suma was a rescue my humans had prior to getting me.
Cairo

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '07 4:57pm PST 
Hello -
My name is Cairo and I'm almost 5 months old. I live in a small studio apartment in New York City, across the street from a little park where they're selling Christmas trees! And there are christmas lights strung up all over, it's very green and festive. They called for snow yesterday and this morning I woke up and raced over to the window and saw ... no snow. So disappointing. But anyway, my first Christmas, my first winter -- this is how it should always be!!snoopy

Anyway, this winter I'm working on my first book. About, you know, smart city living for the outdoor-minded, how to manage a career while keeping it real, maintaining artistic integrity, having fun, making money -- all the stuff that's on my mind ... arooooo 000 000
Cicely

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '07 9:30pm PST 
I'm Cicely, I am an OC husky living in urban suburbia. I am ten years old. I was adopted from Husky Camp Siberian Husky Rescue 6 years ago. My adopted brothers are not purebred like I am. Orion is a polar bear husky hybrid, and Mickey is a skunk mix of some kind. My hoomans keep insisting he is a dog, but I am not so sure. He's all right though for a rodent. Thanks for inviting us!
Orion

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '07 9:35pm PST 
OOOOO ri ri!!! I am Orion, I am not all Siberian, but I am not a Sam I Ed either. I am also from Husky Camp and I am 7 years old. My mom is my best friend. I only listen to her, because I normally like what she is saying to me. I was not healthy or pretty when she and Cicely adopted me. But, my winning ways and charm won them over and I went from foster to resident really fast. Mom says I am Ob nock shus. I don't know what that means but she is always baring her teeth and making that funny hooman play bark when she says it, so it must be good. People are sorta wierd...gotta go! I smell a possum!
  (Page 8 of 16: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16