Please Introduce Yourself

(Page 6 of 16: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Sat Oct 27, '07 6:45pm PST 
Welcome Cheyenne you are so welcome for the invite. Here is your welcome kitty (shhh dont tell the cats we have here that I gave this to you but consider it your welcome gift) kitty We are all so happy you found your fur~ever home, its always nice knowing where your gonna wake up every morning. Please feel free to jump into the rest of the threads in our forums, we look forward to getting to know you, you are a very pretty and sweet girl. Husky Hugs, Howls & Love Lil Miss Mya & the rest of the pack here at Husky Luvers 4~Ever. cheer
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Sat Oct 27, '07 6:45pm PST 
Welcome Cheyenne you are so welcome for the invite. Here is your welcome kitty (shhh dont tell the cats we have here that I gave this to you but consider it your welcome gift) kitty We are all so happy you found your fur~ever home, its always nice knowing where your gonna wake up every morning. Please feel free to jump into the rest of the threads in our forums, we look forward to getting to know you, you are a very pretty and sweet girl. Husky Hugs, Howls & Love Lil Miss Mya & the rest of the pack here at Husky Luvers 4~Ever. cheer
Dylan

Momma\'s boy

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '07 10:42pm PST 
I am Dylan a hard working wheel dog. I love scootering and sledding and am really glad mommy puts me in harness a lot! We travel a lot to do different activities. From time to time mommy fosters dogs for the rescue she is with and so we get a lot of dogs that stay with us till they find their permanent home. That is how my sister Kazzie came to live with us, but she never left. This year we have been all over the place between sledding, camping, and scootering. Mommy even took us to a real racing kennel of purebred siberians in Canada. We had so much fun there and had group howls even at 3 in the morning, mommy said it was really cool to hear around 150 siberians howling.

Kazzie

Spit fire - little lead dog

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '07 10:46pm PST 
I'm Kazzie mommies amazing little lead dog. I came to live in my home as a foster fail, yep I'm glad my mommy is a failure! I have learned to be a gee haw leader and am getting really good at leading my team. I love my green harness and I love to travel to all the places that we have been to although my favorite was Canada, I really like to run with fast dogs and I ran on a 6 dog team pulling a quad. It was so much fun! I also like to dig really big holes in the snow, and I am going to run in my first race this year. I have been training a lot and I am going to sprint race with my mom and brothers, I can't wait!
Magnum

Barked: Sun Nov 4, '07 9:39pm PST 
I'm Magnum! I'm loud, I talk back to my mom and I LOVE working in harness! I usually run in lead with Kazzie on our sprint team. or I run in lead or swing on larger teams. My mom says I'm a really cool dog and very handsome too! I think she is biased cause she loves piebalds. Mommy says our next team mate is also going to be a pie, but he or she is going to be a red and white.
Smokey RIP

Pretty Boy!!!

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '07 4:41pm PST 
Hello! My name is Smokey and I am a husky to the core. I am 12 years old and was born and raised in Colorado! My loving parents found me at the humane society when I was almost 2 years old. My other owner no longer wanted me so I spent 2 lonley weeks there before my mom & dad came and picked ME out of the whole bunch! I love hiking and camping and I have a little sis and bro and annoying cat who doesnt like me that still need to introduce themselves.

My name is wizzer and I am a chow chow! I am 8 years old and was also born and raised in Colorado. My mom and dad bought me from a "breeder" who told them I was a boy (explains the name) but I was actually a girl! I like walks and thats about it. I tend to keep to myself but I am not mean! I am acutally very loving and my vet says that I am the nicest chow he ahs ever seen! I guess its my little brothers turn.

Hi guys! My name is Titus and I am a rotty/pit bull/ lab mix! I am 9 mos old and was also born and raised in Colorado. My mom and dad found me in black forest all by myself when I was only 2 mos old! Someone had thrown my mommy and all her pups out there! Luckily we were all found and given great homes! I am very happy and lively! I love playing with my big brother Smokey and I try to play with my sis Wizzer but she doesn't really like to play too much! Well, cats turn!

My name is monolo blahnik and I am a domestic short-haired. I am 2 years old and was born and raised in Colorado. My parents got me from a friend when I was tiny and I haver never been happier! I like to play with stuffed mice and bat at the dogs!! My fav. sitting place is in the window!

Well... that is our family!wave
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '07 9:10am PST 
wave Hi Smokey and the pack nice to have you here with us. Well my name is Lil Miss Mya and I am a 7 month old Siberian Husky, I was bork in Stark, Kansas and when I turned 2 months the breeder flew me to California to live with my new parents, I keep them on their toes and lots of walks puppy. I have 4 kitties in the house with me, so I have a tendancy to act like a cat (I love to swat, pounce and prance around). Mummy always calls me her Basset Hound/Boxer, Husky. AROOOWOOO Mom I am all Husky DONT YA KNOW. My kitties perfer if I leave them alone, but they are so fun to tease. snoopy kitty
Comet

Stupid Asteriod

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '07 9:15am PST 
kitty Well my name is Comet and I am 8 years old and a white Siamese cat, I have the mean temperment and attitude of a Siamese. I have ice blue eyes, and NO Lil Miss Brat (oops I mean Mya) and I arent related, at least not genetically. I was born and spent half of my life in Alaska, then moved to Georgia, then Colorado and now thankfully I am in California and have been for 6 years. kitty
~*~Sugar- Angel- 02/06/2009- RIP~

~*~We Miss You- So Much~*~

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '07 9:19am PST 
kitty My name is Sugar (my mommy always calls me Asuka Cochina {means dirty sugar, in Spanish} because I am dark cat to be called Sugar) I am 23 years old and my life has been exactly like Comets just longer way to go I am grouchy and very noisy, mummy says its cause I am old.
Little One

Little One, the- only baby of- that birth

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '07 9:21am PST 
kitty My name is Little One, I live outside of the Lil Miss Mya, Comet & Sugar house. They call me Little One, well because I was the only kitty in a stray cats litter, and I adopted them. I love to be outdoorsy and catch lots of fun creatures, and teasing all the in~door animals. shrug
  (Page 6 of 16: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16