Please Introduce Yourself

(Page 5 of 16: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Moon

Life is all- about belly rubs- and treats!

Barked: Thu Oct 11, '07 12:56pm PST 
Hi, I'm Moon, a 7 1/2-year old Sibe. I am older and weigh more than Sascha, but she keeps me in line, big time. Mom and dad got her first, so I guess that means she's the boss. Mom and dad rescued me through Adopt-A-Husky of Dallas. I can't let them know enough how much I love them for it.
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Thu Oct 11, '07 1:52pm PST 
AROOOWOOO For Moon & Sascha. We are glad you are here and in your luving home as well, nothing like having that unconditional luv given back to you. Please keep your ears and eyes open, we have 2 contest going right now and lots of games, jump right in and start digging around. wave Huge HUSKY HUGS & HOWLS.

Lil Miss Mya

Edited by author Thu Oct 11, '07 1:53pm PST

Badger, TDI

Help find Blue! - www.WhereIsBlue.- com

Barked: Thu Oct 11, '07 2:34pm PST 
I'm with you on the belly rubs and treats!!!!!

Smokey RIP

Pretty Boy!!!

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '07 9:07am PST 
Hello! My name is Smokey and Iam 12 years old. I live in CO with my mom, dad, lil sis Wizzer (8 year old chow), lil bro Titus (9 mos. old pit bull, rotty, lab mix) and the cat monolo. I love going camping and hiking. I also LOVE being brushed. I don't like baths though. I am getting use to having a new lil' guy in the house. He is pretty entertaining. My sis doesn't really like him though. Well, I guess thats about it from me! Thanks for the invite to the group! Have a great weekend!!
Morgan

Hi everyone!

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '07 1:18pm PST 
Hi! We are new here too! wave

Everyone in my family is a rescued animal. Some have disabilities, but you'd never know!!! snoopy

I am 6, Piggie is 8, and Puggie is 10. Mom's not exactly sure about how old all the kitties are, except for Mr. Kitty and Kitten because they were born outside our house and the neighbors tried to pretend their cat didn't have them. They're two.

Mommy celebrates all the doggie birthdays in May. We pretty much celebrate all month cause that's when we were adopted! party

We like to nap a lot, and play in the backyard when it's pretty out, eat, nap, eat, and nap. And I like to play with dollies.

The kitties like to nap and eat, and nap and eat. And sometimes hiss and slap at us doggies. hehe

Glad to be here!

xoxo,
Morgan
Maxx

Gentle Giant,- Clumsy Maxxi

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '07 7:42pm PST 
Hi! I'm Maxx, I'm a 3yr old Siberian Husky living in Singapore. I am looking forward to moving to Japan in the near future!! I am a very happy boy- so loved by mommy and friends. My best friend is a grey mini schnauzer, Charlie. My favourite past time is lazing around at home and i help mommy to pick up laundry from the laundry basket each morning. After that i always get a tasteful treat. I hope to make many more friends! Cheerscheer
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Tue Oct 16, '07 12:32pm PST 
WOW! Is all I can say Smokey, you have been blessed. You are more than welcomed to invite your siblings Wizzer & Titus to join us here, our group is for Huskies and the family members that tolerate our OCD behavior BOL. There is an attachment above our group photos that you can invite family members as well as friends and we truly appreciate the invites given out. If you want a place of your own that is fine as well. Thank you for joining all of us here, we aim for fun, friendliness and above all a LOVING group to make you feel at home and loved. HUSKY HUGS & HOWLS your very own Gal Pal Lil Miss Mya and the whole pack here in Husky Luvers 4~Ever.
Comet

Stupid Asteriod

Barked: Tue Oct 16, '07 12:41pm PST 
A mighty welcome to Morgan and the clan. We want to offer you and your family the biggest and best welcome here to Husky Luvers. Without you our group would be non~exstanct and the love all of your mummies and daddies give you make it an even warmer place. Thank you again for joining us, please feel free to join in the threads and start new games, anything goes. This group caters to Huskies and Kitties and everything in between. AROOOOWOOOOO for Husky Luv party
~ Darkness ~

All Hallows Eve- KITTY CAT

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '07 8:29am PST 
kitty My name is Darkness, because I was a stray that adopted my new family and I am all black. I am about the same age as Lil Miss Mya, and out of all the kitties here I am the only one that is not affraid our Husky, we do chase each other and play with each other. I am so happy to be here. Thanks to my mummy and daddy for taking care of me and letting me adopt them. kitty
Cheyenne

Love the Chey!

Barked: Sat Oct 27, '07 2:37pm PST 
Hi! wave My name is Cheyenne & I am 6 years old. I just found my furever home two weeks ago. dancing cheer

I still love to play, but I also love to curl up on the couch with my new family. cloud 9

Right now, I'm all riled up because my neighbor's cat was in my garage...she'll always roaming the neighborhood, and I don't like cats...at all. Hope y'all will still love me anyway.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome Lil Miss Mya! big grin
  (Page 5 of 16: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16