Please Introduce Yourself

(Page 4 of 16: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Hercules

Hoboken Fats

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '07 5:25pm PST 
Hi I am Hoboken Fats, and came from the pound in Hoboken. I am currently just over 25 lbs, but was almost 30 lbs. when Aunt Karyn got me from the pound. No one knows where I came from, how old I am or what my name is!
The Lovely Venus!

A sweet natured- Calico!

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '07 5:27pm PST 
Last, but not least I am the Lovely Venus, I am a 10 lb. Calico from Raritan and the only girl in the crew. I was the smallest kitten there ever was, but fortunately have grown into a medium sized cat.
Ariel

If it's food- i'll eat it!!!

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '07 5:44pm PST 
Hi i am Ariel i am a one year old husky mix i like to take lots of walks and talk to all my pals here on Dogster

Trixy *with me in my heart*

Rusty is all- mineee! <3

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '07 11:55pm PST 
wave Hi! My name is Trixy, and I may LOOK like a dobermann, but I'm A HSUKY!! laugh out loud I have went to the bridge a few years ago, but I used to love life to the fullest, and my milk carton toy red face
Kona

http://www.Where- IsBlue.com

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '07 10:12am PST 
Welcome Hoboken Fats, you're adorable! My hu-mom told me that her first kitty cat when she was a little girl was 28 lbs!!! She thinks BIG cats are best!
Badger, TDI

Help find Blue! - www.WhereIsBlue.- com

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '07 10:13am PST 
Welcome Trixy!!!! I'm so glad you joined our group!
Trixy *with me in my heart*

Rusty is all- mineee! <3

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '07 2:39pm PST 
Thank you fur the welcome Badger, this group seems GRREAT!
Comet

Stupid Asteriod

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '07 2:44pm PST 
kitty kitty Well lets see I have a little bit of a self esteem issue, I have been chubby for a while, but now that my new younger sis has taken over the house (Lil Miss Mya that is) I have lost some weight but last known weight was over 25 pounds, so maybe we can pull our weight around this joint Hoboken Fats kitty kitty kitty
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '07 2:45pm PST 
snoopy way to go Well Trixy you are a very stunning Husky way to go snoopy
Sascha

All play, all- the time!

Barked: Thu Oct 11, '07 12:54pm PST 
Hi, I'm Sascha, a 7-year old Sibe. Mom and dad got me from a breeder in Oklahoma. I keep mom busy by not listening to a thing she asks me to do. I know she loves me all the more for it. One of my favorite pasttimes is to annoy my brother, Moon. Hey, I was here first, so that's my pregoative, right?

I am looking forward to chatting with my new-found friends!! wave
  (Page 4 of 16: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16