Please Introduce Yourself

(Page 14 of 16: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
✿Tinkerbel- le ✿

Baby Cakes

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 3:19pm PST 
waveeveryfur, so happy have with usbig grin
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Thu Aug 28, '08 9:31am PST 
blue dog Mommy luvs reading all about our new comers, welcome Kelly Gracie, Juno, Jenny, Sam & Smokey. happy dance
Desert Seven- Stars

My Valentine- Baby

Barked: Fri Sep 5, '08 10:54am PST 
Hi I am Desert 7 Stars, a Husky/Wolf mix, My Mommy got me from her chief of the Indian tribe she belongs to. She came to get a white pup, But I talked her into taking me Home ! I am 9 years old,and Used to be Mommies service dog, to carry packages,light groceries,and get the mail from the mailbox for her.But I have arthritis, So mommy thought it best to retire me. But Im still her pet.She loves me so much. I talk people words.Like I say "Momma",
"Cheetohs" , " I don't know" , ,"Brandy" " Stop it" and other such words.
I am Mommies Angel Babylittle angel
Well thats about it for now, Have a great day and everyone who is in range of Hannah and Ike Please stay safe,Mom just brought us in out of the winds that are starting in NC hug

Jacque

So pretty he- shouldhave been- a girl

Barked: Fri Sep 5, '08 5:50pm PST 
Hey averybody we're The Boyz and THe Grl, 1st is Quincy the oldest, but the Alpha of all his domain,including Momma and Daddy, then theres Jacque(jack) he's the pretty whiny boy from downtown D.C, yes the ghetto of Washington DC, then theres daddys Fatdawg, Diezel, he's just know 2 years old and has a paw thats about 4.5 in. in diam. his head is as big as a baketball. And theres only 1 man he loves. He hates other men that come to his house. And finally theres Keetah, shes now 4 yrs. old and just like Diezel theres no other men allowed, shes half Husky/Shep. she got big ears like a bat and crazy half marble eyes. Take a look at our profs.
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '08 10:24am PST 
AROOOWOOOO to Desert 7 Stars, Jacque, Diezel & Keetah. I loved reading your intro and checking out your pages. Hope you are enjoying your time here. Hugs, Howls & Husky Luv Lil Miss Mya
Tuk

Barked: Sat Oct 4, '08 8:54pm PST 
Heya, I'm Tuk and I turned 16 this past September. As I get older, my mamma starts to worry more and more but I'm spry as any pup, I just fall down now and then and I'm a little stiff when I get up from my naps.
I came to live in PA from TN when my people couldn't take care of me anymore... I'm half wolf, so mamma keeps me safe with high fences.
If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask...
Lelah

Barked: Sat Oct 4, '08 9:00pm PST 
Hi I'm Lelah! I'm an 11 year old gsd/husky/wolf from PA... I came here from Maine when my then mommy couldn't take care of me anymore. Now I have a loving forever home and a 'mate'....
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 11:29am PST 
Welcome Tuk & Lelah, so glad you joined us here, and that you have founf your furever home. You to give my mommy good hope that I will have a long life (so long as I listen to her & daddy). Hope you enjoy your time here and have lots of fun, and meet lots of new pals. Hugs, Howls & Husky Luv Lil Miss Mya
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 11:29am PST 
Welcome Tuk & Lelah, so glad you joined us here, and that you have founf your furever home. You to give my mommy good hope that I will have a long life (so long as I listen to her & daddy). Hope you enjoy your time here and have lots of fun, and meet lots of new pals. Hugs, Howls & Husky Luv Lil Miss Mya
Sadie

Princess Sades

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '08 8:58pm PST 
My name is Sadie Ann and I am a beautiful copper Alaskan Malamute. I was rescued last Thanksgiving along with 23 of my other pals. I was adopted by my forever parents last December. I was wild and malnutritioned before going to my furever home but I am now a healthy 79lbs and I can do lots of tricks! I am a daddy's girl because he plays ruff with me but I always go to my mom when I'm sick or scared. I love the snow but now that we moved away from South Dakota I won't get to see a lot of it anymore. I like walks, destroying any toy I can get to, big bones, pig ears, eating, sleeping on every bed in the house (I rotate all the beds every day....can't sleep in just one). Peanut Butter is my FAVORITE thing in the whole wide world!! My parents are going to get a new friend for me sometime in the next couple months but they are waiting until they can clean out another room in the house for us to live in. That way we won't have to stay in a crate like I do now during the day. Anyway, I'm not sure what else to say. I'm a loving, cuddly, gorgeous dog and I'm so happy to have a good home now. I'm always looking for new friends and hopefully I'll meet some more here!
  (Page 14 of 16: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16