Please Introduce Yourself

(Page 11 of 16: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Montana (In- Loving- Memory)

Freak'n catch me- if you can

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 9:47am PST 
I'm Montana. I am a rescue from Michigan. I was found on the streets of Detroit. No one came for me so they were going to put me down. The shelter called a rescue in Grand Rapids, MI and asked them if they wanted me. They did and 2 mos later my Hu-Mom and Dad found me on Petfinder.com. They fell in love with my picture and had to go meet me. I am the first Siberian Husky they have owned and they say it has been an experience. I am 90lbs so they think I may be part Malamute. Many people say I look like it. In Oct. 2006 we moved to NC because Hu-Dad got a job with a Nascar team. The weather sure is a lot warmer then MI is but I am getting use to it. Last year I blew my coat 3 times between January and September trying to get use to the weather I suppose. Hu-Mom said she had never seen so much hair in her life...BOL!! Guess that is it for now. snoopy
Bailey

I am a 4 legged- security system

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 9:57am PST 
I am Bailey. I was born in Grand Rapids, MI and I am part German Shepherd and part Lab. My Hu-Mom and Dad are my third parents. My first owners left to move to Canada and couldn't take me with them. They gave me to a friend of theirs. My second owner didn't spend enough time with me and I spent all day in the garage even in the cold Michigan winter. My Hu-Dad told my second owner that they were looking for a dog. He told my Dad about the dog he had (Me) and that he wasn't able to spend enough time with me. Hu-Mom and Dad went to come look at me and ended up taking me home that night. I loved it because Hu-Mom was home all day and I got to stay inside the warm house. I have never had to stay in a garage since. In Oct. 2006 we moved to NC. We are still trying to get use to the heat in the summer.

Montana the Husky is my brother and we would be lost without each other. snoopy
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 11:38am PST 
YAY Montana & Bailey so glad that you joined us here in our Luving group. blue dog This is me happy to see you here. You mentioned Nascar, my mommy's dad used to race cars, he is in heaven now watching over us, but he sure would be proud to know we are pals cheer Hugs, Howls & Oh So Much Luv your Gal Pal Lil Miss Mya now lets get this party started BOL party party happy dance party party eek happy dance

Chloe

It's- Mine!

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 7:44pm PST 
Hey pups!...my name is Chloe and I am a 2 and 1/2 year old "Isabelle" White Siberian Husky...im your all around typical friendly...spoiled...counter surfing...center of attention Husky! BOL...I love belly rubs and always keep my mommy on her toes!

Husky Hugs for everyone!

Chloe ♥
Leika

Me First, Me- First!!

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 8:29pm PST 
Arooo! Did I hear racing? Mom likes to watch it sometimes, but doesn't get too much into it. She also likes Monster Trucks - wonder if I'd like them - they are much louder than motorcycles and regular diesel trucks Mom says. I like motorcycles and diesel trucks! That's so cool that we have a connection to racing here! We should figure out how to have our own races here! BOL! thinking laugh out loud That would be funny!

Spoiled rotten, center of attention? That sounds very familiar...Oh wait! That's how my hu-family describes me! way to go Fine by me! hamster dance
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 9:37am PST 
Leika you like motorcycles and loud trucks too shrug On our walks if one passes by, I make mommy & daddy stop so I can enjoy the sound until it is out of range and sight BOL I guess that qualifies me as the center of attention, the world revolving around me and oh yeah I only let mommy think she is the BOSS {but I have it in the bag}. Leika I am learning more & more about you, and how much we are alike. You could be my Black/White twin blue dog what do you say shrug
Leika

Me First, Me- First!!

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 6:18pm PST 
Oh I'd love to be your b&w twin, Lil Miss Mya! happy dance

Hey do you like sirens? Like the firehouse siren/whistle, ambulances, police cars, fire trucks? I've even started to be mesmerized by them when they're on the tv! I didn't used to, but in December, when the firetruck brought Santa up the street, I howled with the siren & horns! BOL! That started it for me! big grin
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '08 8:37am PST 
OH yeah we walk down the only busy street in town (by the cemetary) so when ever there is a firetruck, ambulance and lots of police cars I make mommy & daddy stop so I can watch them go by, I dont howl or even sing I either stand or dance, my pawrents get such a kick out of it. I dont like vacuums even if I am in my crate. Mommy says us Huskies are sure weirdos. I could be dead asleep and hear a motorcycle or loud truck drive down our street and up I go. I like Harleys sound way over regualr motorcycles, but either makes me stop dead in my tracks happy dance
Nova

Barked: Thu Apr 24, '08 5:05am PST 
Hi , my name is nova and i live in Ga.usa. I have a great new family that found me in a kennel that some one left me there for three months. Now i have three other brothers that love to play with me.

My new family is great! I can sleep on beds,and furniture,and i have a great yard to play in. But just wondering if some can tell if im a full breed Siberian Husky thou.

thanks for letting us join the group, cant wait to meet new friends.
Stoli

Queen Stoli (in- her eyes)

Barked: Mon May 19, '08 10:35am PST 
I am Stoli a 4 month old Siberian Husky Girl. I live at home in Farmington CT with my Mom, Dad and "sister" a black lab named Molly.
I don't like baths, or the rain. I love to romp around and go on long walks with my backpack. I play well with others and even do well off leash, I don't run away...yet!
Peanutbutter in a cow bone is my favorite snack!
I am growing like a weed!!!
  (Page 11 of 16: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16