THE GREAT SCOTS BED AND BREAKFAST

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
EMILY

I see- dumb- people!

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '07 11:31am PST 
Luxurious, country style bed and breakfast featuring:

Wide open play area, large lake to swim in, many shady trees to nap under; a large comfy kitchen and dining area; cozy living room with comfortable seating, fireplace, games, HDTV and many other amenities to ejoy with your new friends.

The Great Scots Bed & Breakfast features four luxurious rooms:

The Emily - Our largest features a jacuzzi, fireplace, and large sunporch with seating for basking in the sun. The best and specially designed beds adorn this room. Included in the price of this room is a nightly massage and grooming services (30 bones).

The Rosie - Decorated much like her name, this is our "sweetest" room in the house and very conducive to honeymoon couples. Soft muted lights and quiet, relaxing music are part of the design of this room. If you are not a honeymooning couple, then certainly a room designed for a lady (20 bones).

The Cinnamon - Designed with the independent guy or gal in mind, this room features a small screened-in porch with steps leading to the grounds for anyonw who cares to go out for a midnight stroll, an early morning jog or a romantic rendezvous! This room does not have a jacuzzi but it does feature a very large tub and a shower massager for those aching joints (15 bones).

The Maple - Our smallest room but specially designed for our smaller guests! It features a four-poster bed, a wood stove for the cold, winter nights, and while it does not have a porch, it does have a window seat where our guests may sit and enjoy the view no matter which season (15 bones).

And for those with families, or wishing more privacy, or an extended stay we offer our cottage:

The Dogs of Scotland - This cottage features every amenity our rooms offer plus more. It is designed for those with families or friends who want to get away for more than a night or two. And while those staying at the Dogs of Scotland are welcome to join us for breakfast, this cottage also has a kitchenette for those who wish to do their own thing (40 bones).

Our breakfasts are served at the leisure of our guests - just let one of the proprietors know when you'd like to be served. Our breakfasts will consist of traditional fare:

Fruits (in season)
Eggs
Meats (bacon, sausage, ham)
Pancakes, waffles, French toast
Biscuits
Coffee, Tea or Milk

We are constantly expanding so please let us know if there is anything else you'd like to see on the menu. Also, when making reservations, please let us know of any food allergies!

There will be seasonal packages available starting with this November. Our first, introductory package:

The Thanksgiving Package - We have decided that this package will run throughout the entire month of November and will consist of a two nights stay for the price of one.

All of us are looking forward to having you as our guests!

Edited by author Mon Jan 28, '08 11:35am PST

Reesee

Did someone say- chicken?

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '07 6:10pm PST 
I think I would like to stay for the night... in the Emily!!!
I would like to get a good night sleep, and enjoy a nice breakfast tomorrow morning! way to go
EMILY

I see- dumb- people!

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '07 6:16pm PST 
You got it Reesee! And for being our first customer your stay will be half price and you will receive a complimentary snack before your bedtime. It will be waiting for you by your nightstand....

EMILY

I see- dumb- people!

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '07 6:23pm PST 
Let us know what time you will want your breakfast!

Em
Reesee

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '07 6:49pm PST 
WOW!!!! This is such a grrrrrrrrreat room!!!

'explores everywhere...'

YUMMY!!! A SNACK!

'eats it in two seconds'

And half price for such luxury??? A DEAL? This place is PAWSOME!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnn I'm tired already! I'm going to go snuggle in bed...

'snuggles underneath the soft comfy covers'

Goodnight guys!
And I would like breakfast at 7 in the morning please!
I would like some fruit, a glass of skim milk, and a waffle with maple syrup please!

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz
EMILY

I see- dumb- people!

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 3:18am PST 
As a special treat for Reesee, we have set out the table this morning outdoors underneath the gorgeous maple tree that is now changing colors! Reesee will be able to enjoy the scrumptious breakfast at leisure, read the local newspaper and enjoy the dazzling view!
SAMSON

SAMSON - aka - Sir Barks-A-Lot!

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 5:20am PST 
Yes, I would like to make reservations for a 2 nite stay in 'The Cinnamon'. For Friday & Saturday nites!

What time is check out on Sunday?
CINNAMON - MY SWEET- ANGEL

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 5:35am PST 
Check out is not until noon, Samson, so that you can enjoy a leisurely morning! And any particular two nights? We look forward to having you!
ROSIE

When I Am an Old- Woman I Shall- Wear Purp

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 10:23am PST 
Reesee, before you check out, stop by our kitchen and pick up your special "to go" basket! We put in a lot of goodies and surprises to take away with you to make your stay memorable!
Reesee

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 5:07pm PST 
OMD! The breakfast, the basket, and everything was wonderful! Thank you so much for this wonderful place! I will DEFINITELY come back this weekend to enjoy a nice friday and saturday morning here!

hailhailhail THE GREAT SCOTS BED AND BREAKFAST hailhailhail
  (Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9