Anypup up fur some t.v talk?

(Page 7 of 23: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
♥Mayb- elle♥

~~~It's all- about me!~~~

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 8:58am PST 
I've never seen that show....but I do agree; not into the whole stupid celebrity thing.

Tessa-that's gr8! Did you see the finale of NCIS? What do u think will happen to Ziva???
Tessa

You may- approach.

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 10:30am PST 
waveHi, Maybelle! I think that NCIS will rescue Ziva sometime during the next season and that she might be back for an episode once in a while.thinking What worries me is who is replacing Ziva? Can't have just any actor taking the part, that show has a unique sense of humor!big laugh
♥Mayb- elle♥

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 10:40am PST 
Ya, that's what I thought too. I dunno who will replace her...maybe after being resued she'll com back to NCIS. And I agree, definetly has a unique sense of humor!!laugh out loudbig laugh

Does any1 watch Wipeout???

♥Mayb- elle♥

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 12:50pm PST 
So You Think You Can Dance was on last nightt-they announced the top 2o!!hamster dance Some of my favorites were in it...llike Phillip! I've been rooting for him since he first auditioned a couple of seasons ago! But only one of the Broadway Brothers made itfrown That kinda sucked. And I can't believe they cut Natalie!!!eek She was my favorite! I liked her last season too, and she was so good! But I really like Meghan, Oska, Tony, Evan, and Phillip! It should be a pretty good season thoughsmile Can't wait for next week!blue dog
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Sat Jun 6, '09 6:45am PST 
ooouuu we have 2 So you think you can Dance shows to catch up!!
♥Mayb- elle♥

Barked: Sat Jun 6, '09 7:30am PST 
Oh, I'm sorry-did I just spoil that for you, telling you what happend?shockSorry!
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Sun Jun 7, '09 8:09am PST 
did''t spoil it at all! made us wanna watch so we did!! WOWOW! They are all so good! and we like your favs as well! the one that couldn't get out of his contract was incredible!!!
we're humbled by this show!!!
♥Mayb- elle♥

Barked: Mon Jun 8, '09 10:11am PST 
I know...I felt so bad for the guy who couldn't leave his contract; but once he does get out of it they'll send him straight to Vegas when he auditionssmile
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Wed Jun 17, '09 5:25am PST 
Finally caught up with last weeks SYTYCD SHOWS!

GOSH-WE ARE JUST AMAZED AT ALL OF THESE BEAUTFUL AND TALENTED DANCERS.
♥Mayb- elle♥

Barked: Wed Jun 17, '09 6:05am PST 
GR8! I didn't want to post anything, incase you hadn't seen it yet!

The first performance show was awsome! This is by far the best top 20 ever! Did you see the Bollywood???? Wasn't it great!!?? I first saw Bollywood last season of SYTYCD, and I loved it! The routine this season wasn't as good as last season, but it was still amazing! And the first hip-hop perfamance? It was awsome! I LOVE Tabitha and Napolean D'umo(the choreographers) They mostly do Lyrical Hip-Hop-which I like! I can't beleive Tony and Paris are gone! Tony was one my favorite 3 guyz! But his solo wasn't so great-I think he should have stuck to hip-hop and waited to try locking. Can't wait for tonights show!

Who are yer favorites? My fav 3 girls are: Jeanette, Kayla, and Aska! Fav 3 guyz are: Jhonathan(love latin), Phillip, Evan!

Hey-did you see?? There's a new NCIS coming out this fall! NCIS: LOS ANGELES. Can't wait for that! It's about the L.A team that Gibbs had teamed up with a few episodes back in the original!
  (Page 7 of 23: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]