Anypup up fur some t.v talk?

(Page 6 of 23: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Thu May 28, '09 4:53pm PST 
Hey- so we saw So you think you can dance. boy oh boy. We like the two brothers that did old style jazz and stuff!
♥Mayb- elle♥

~~~It's all- about me!~~~

Barked: Fri May 29, '09 8:56am PST 
Yay...you saw it! That wasn't the best episode to start watching the show though....the Seattle auditions were horrible(no offense to the Emerald City). I wish you coulda seen the beginning of the show...the auditions were awsome! But the show gets a zillion times better when they get to the top 20....then they pair up the dancers and they each have to tackle some style of dance every week.

But anyway....ya the brothers were awsome! I liked the broadway/jazz one better than the tapper. Did you see the 17 yr old guy who did a contemorary routine? He was amazing! But he was a yr too young to be on the show. But he was so good that Nigel gave a him a ticket to Vegas for next season!

There's been alot of good Latin dancers this yearsmile Ha...did you see the woman(I can't remember her name) who did a Lindy Hop, and wasn't that good, but she got Adam Shankman up on stage! laugh out loudThat was awsome! And some contestants from last year were there-Joshua Alen(last season's winnereek) Katie, the runner up, and Comfort too! And Lauren from Season 3! eekdog WOW!

But waut till you see the top 20, that's when the show gets the best!

Edited by author Fri May 29, '09 9:03am PST

Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Fri May 29, '09 10:45am PST 
oh, we can see how we will like it. We enjoy seeing the early shows, and see some featured dancer go through the process and WIN! happy dancebig laughbig laughbig laugh
hmmm did ya think I can get on the show with that dance?

♥Mayb- elle♥

Barked: Fri May 29, '09 2:20pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudnot sure about thatwink
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Fri May 29, '09 3:38pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
♥Mayb- elle♥

Barked: Sun May 31, '09 10:07am PST 
laugh out loud
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 4:52am PST 
oh May-May!
We saw part of that show I'm a celebrity Get me out of here, by mistake. Well-we don't realy like reality shows like that because WE DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE!!!
Madison- ♥

The coolest- Fluffer Muffin- in town!!

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 10:10am PST 
lol i agree, we heard of it but never watched it cuz we could care less about celebs LOL
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 11:35am PST 
thanks you for y our suppport!!!dancingdancingdancing
Tessa

You may- approach.

Barked: Thu Jun 4, '09 8:59am PST 
cheerHi, Maybelle! In your May 3 post, you mentioned NCIS. We are fans!
  (Page 6 of 23: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]