California pugs in need of rescue

Molly Grace

Molly Grace - learning to be- loved

Barked: Thu Sep 20, '07 9:09am PST 
This was sent to my DaMomma today... frown

Buster & Benny NEED to be rescued. In the midst of a hostile, messy divorce there is no place for them to stay except with the bitter soon-to-be ex-husband and his father. They are confined to a small area in the backyard in the desert heat. The father-in-law using them as targets of his frustration and frequently kicks them.

Our hearts are breaking that we cannot help these two.

For the first time in nearly 15 years, we are having to say "NO" to Pugs in need of sanctuary, Each call our volunteers receive from someone desperate to find a safe place for their Pug or Pugs they can no longer keep is devastating because we are unable to help.

Funds are a key issue. We simply don’t have the financial reserves to continue to provide a safe haven for Pugs like Buster & Benny. And, the time is long past for Little Angels to establish a centrally located sanctuary where our Pugs can live in a homelike setting until they find their forever homes.

That is -- if they find their forever homes.
Realistically, there are not many people who have the time or the energy to give the increasing numbers of sweet Pug oldsters what they need to live out the rest of their lives with dignity and care.

Thus far, senior Pugs whose humans have died or can no longer care for them have been able to spend whatever time they have left with Little Angels, being loved and honored. Sadly, we just don't have the resources right now to let these old ones know they are still of value, that we see their worth.

In short term, we are in dire need of donations to continue to care for the Pugs in need who are with us right now.

The future of Pugs other like Buster and Benny -- and there will be many, many, many more -- depend on us creating a Pug haven dedicated to saving and celebrating these most special beings, young or old, frail or healthy.

We are counting on your loving gifts from the heart to save Pugs today and tomorrow.

Sadly, we have not heard from this woman again. With the 112 degree plus temperatures over the Labor Day weekend we're tormented by the fate of those two dogs left outside in the scorching inland empire heat.
We can only hope they survived

To donate to help Little Angels continue our mission to make sure we are there for every Pug who needs us, just click on the link below or via fax at (323) 254-2010; via telephone, (626) 795-3944 or via mail: Little Angels Pug Rescue, PO Box 12242, La Crescenta, CA 91224.
Cindy- BabyLove

Little Miss- P.U.G

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 4:25pm PST 
You are so sweet Molly Grace applause
I hope they find a Forever Family soon,
I'll have my mommy tell her friends cheer
Puggie

I lubs Gizzie- Bear

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '07 11:44pm PST 
Do you know if these babies ever found a home??? frown

Molly Grace

Molly Grace - learning to be- loved

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '07 6:49am PST 
shrug We don't know. We emailed the rescue and no one ever got back with us on this. We hope they got to safety. If anyone in that area could check on this for us and let us know, that would be pawsome! We're worried about the little fellas too... frown