Comments/Suggestions

♥Kena- ♥

Say the word- 'treat' and I'll- be there!

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '07 8:37am PST 
Do you have anything you'd like to say about Dogs UNLEASHED or any ideas for the group? Feel free to post them here. Comments will really help us know how the group is doing and how we can improve. We'll consider any and every suggestion you have. Thankyou!dog
♥- Molly- ♥

Good Golly Miss- Molly!

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '07 2:53pm PST 
How about a Halloween Party? Everyone uploads a picture in costume, with the same label, then maybe we could award rosettes for Cutest, Scariest, Silliest, etc. I'd be willing to donate rosettes. I don't know how we could do the voting though. It would be great if votes could be accumulated on each doggie page. What do you think?
♥Maya- ♥

Maya, Maya,- Papaya, Fee fi- fo Maya!

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '07 3:14pm PST 
Oooh! That's a pawsome idea!! way to go Maybe you could be in charge of that! Would you like to be an administrator? I could really use your help.. Well, bark back and we'll start planning!!snoopy
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Caffrey

Terrier- ific!

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '07 3:48pm PST 
Mummy's going to start making my halloween costume next week so I hope to join in the fun way to go
♥Maya- ♥

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '07 4:05pm PST 
Yay, that'll be great Caffrey!! way to go I just have to discuss the contest with Molly before we begin, but there will be a contest for sure! But thanks for telling us!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kenapuppy
♥- Molly- ♥

Good Golly Miss- Molly!

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '07 5:28pm PST 
I'd love to help with the party but I don't think Dylan and Jake will be much help. They'll just want to eat all the treats. Let me get with my Mommy and we'll get the party invitation's ready. Yahoo, it's a party!
party
snoopy
♥Maya- ♥

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '07 5:31pm PST 
Thanks Molly!!
It's going to be awesome!!
party