Close X

DC FUNNIEST HABIT

(Page 1 of 58: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
LaSsiEϰ- 4;Angel- Loved

Doggie- Connection

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '07 1:05am PST 
"AFTER DOING HER BUSINESS SHE RUBS HER BEHIND ON THE FLOOR,THEN TRIES TO SMELL IT AND SNEEZES IN DISGUST."

eekeekeekeekeekeekeekshrugshrugshrugshrugshrug
red facered facered facered facered facered facebig laughbig laughsmile )!big laughshhshh
Angel- Precious

Forever Loved- 8/10/96-10/11/08

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '07 5:29am PST 
At meal time Preshy paws a piece of kibble out of the bowl, hops around and stalks it playfully, then rolls on it. She does this with her toys too! It's cute when it's stuff like that - not so cute when it's something stinky outside...
Meg

Meggie- affectionate Wee- Beastie

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '07 7:01am PST 
Me I wipe my feet while I am waiting for my dinner to be brought to me, and I do a sweet kind of paddy paw thing with my front paws.

Sadie,- GBeAD-C1

Will the real- Shady Sadie plz- stand up?

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '07 6:05pm PST 
When I want to go outside, Mom tell's me "Sadie, wanna go outside? C'mon, let's go!" and I howl and sratch my back. laugh out loud

It's pretty funny to watch, we'll have to get it on video some day. Although, I prefer not too. laugh out loud I will look silly in front of my pals! red face
Murphy

Smurph Man

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '07 6:13pm PST 
Right before I bark I always sneeze, its so funny because whenever mommy says Murphy speak, I sneeze and then speakbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Lincoln

Where ya goin'? - I'm comin with

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '07 8:10pm PST 
In the morning, when I know Mom or Dad are ready to leave for work, I think that evey time they walk even near the kitchen it is kennel time - which means CHICKEN JERKY TIME!! So I always run sideways looking back at them and go into the kitchen even when they are not going in there yet. Eventually they do, but sometimes I run in there 5 or 6 times before that.
Buddy "Sweet- Angel"

Please- Opt to- Adopt

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '07 5:57am PST 
I burp. After every meal and after a good drink of water. And I burp BIG! It's one thing I'm very good at actually... When friends come over I walk around burpin' and their eyebrows rise and their mouths open and they look at Mom and ask "did he just burp?" laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Buddy "Sweet- Angel"

Please- Opt to- Adopt

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '07 6:00am PST 
Hey! I scratch my butt on the hedges out front too!!! I will go all up and down the front row!! Ooooooooooohhhhh, feeeeeels soooooooo gooooooood....... dancing
LaSsiEϰ- 4;Angel- Loved

Doggie- Connection

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '07 7:47am PST 
red face I BURP TOO.WHEN I KISSED MOM OR DAD I BURP THEN THEY WILL SCREAM OMG!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud IT FEELS GOODsilencedsilencedsilenced OH I DONT WANT TO BURP RIGHT NOWlaugh out loudeekeekeekMOM & DAD LOOKS AT ME DISGUSTED. big laughbig laughbig laugh
Buddy "Sweet- Angel"

Please- Opt to- Adopt

Barked: Mon Aug 27, '07 2:52am PST 
big laugh big laugh big laugh Ooooooh the joys of a good BURP!!! big laugh big laugh
  (Page 1 of 58: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]