Greetings from the Rabbit King

Buckeye

All Hail the- Rabbit King!

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '07 6:00am PST 
Arrooo to you all. smile

My name is Buckeye, otherwise known as The Rabbit King (or so my mama tells me...BOL).

I am excellent at chasin' critters, and have even caught a couple. I can offer many valuable tips to make your critter chasin' a more enjoyable experience. I look forward to offering my tips to those who seek it.

Bark at ya later,
Buckeye
Austin

Water Water- Water!!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '07 2:01pm PST 
Wow, we could use your advise for our squirell catching problems....And with those shorter legs, how do you catch those fast things??? They go like 1000 miles an hour! big laughbig laughapplauseapplause
Safari

Betcha I can- distroy that. - 10 seconds!

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '07 11:38pm PST 
Welcome Buckeye!

All rabbit catching tricks are welcome here.

I've often wondered how that guy pulls a rabbit out of his hat. That would be a great trick.

If he had a great rabbit-hunter like yourself, he wouldn't have such a bad rabbit infestation in his hat.
snoopy

Buckeye

All Hail the- Rabbit King!

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '07 6:46am PST 
Being in a fenced area, my catching abilities are limited. However, I have been able to catch a couple who dare wander carelessly into the yard.

Observe a beagle's motions when he's on the chase. Watch how he moves as he turns to go after his prey. A beagle's motions is very similiar to a rabbit's. You gotta think like a rabbit in order to catch them little buggers. laugh out loud