PawPhoto Studio

(Page 5 of 28: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Grace

Daddys- Princess

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 2:27am PST 
spike, your new pick is wonderfull!
but gunshots scare me. I hide under the puter desk
SPIKE

I was- BORN To- RUN

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 4:49am PST 
red face Grace...did you know that my neighbout dog is a Sheltie and his name is Trek. He comes over to play with me. Lots of doggies are afraid of loud noises....I don't like fireworks myself.

Boy didn I ever give poor Mudder a hard time. It took FOUR times before we finally figured the darn theing out. Dogster insisted the pic was too big!

I LOVE it so much!

Mudder hailhailhail
MAPLE

Which way did- they go????

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 9:03am PST 
I'm sure glad I came to PawSpot Studio! Mudder made a wonderful pic of me with a fall background and I love it!!!!

Thanks Mudder! hughughughughug

We love our town!!!

Grace

Daddys- Princess

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 1:55pm PST 
Mudder does wonderfull pics.
dad added more halloween to my page
Jax... - Honoring- Uncle Shawn

wolf in- chihuahua's- clothing

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 4:47pm PST 
Oh oh oh oh oh oh can i get one too -- a surprise too snoopy snoopy snoopy snoopy
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '07 1:56pm PST 
Can i get a holiday photo with my girl Ashaki!

Here is her page=http://www.dogster.com/dogs/530207
Max

Max. ((;

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '07 4:22am PST 
Can you add me to the list of pups who mkae pics..becuz I think I make great pics!
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '07 4:59am PST 
Ooooooo, can you make one for me? Take any picture you want and surprise me?snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '07 3:31pm PST 
Can someone please make me a picture of a very nice winter or christmas scene with me in Mom would love one to give it to the pawson that she got me from as a gift. thanx very much
Nalah
♥Cade- nce

Springers jump- for joy.

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '07 3:43am PST 
Hi! Does anyone have the time to make me an animated picture? I would like one where I am flying. I have a picture in my photo album where I am laying with my legs and arms straight out that would work nicely in an animated photo. I would come to your page and leave you a special gift, if you make one for me.cloud 9
Pawlease and thank youhail

EDIT: The photo in my album is tagged Super Girl

Edited by author Mon Dec 3, '07 3:46am PST

(Page 5 of 28: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]