PawSpot Town Hall

(Page 5 of 6: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Vesuvius Lucy

On the- run- again!

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '08 3:57pm PST 
waveDallas. Come over to the Chinese place for dinner with us!
Tobit

BAD 2- DA- BONE!!!!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 1:01pm PST 
*Walks through door and drops the weekly paper on the floor. Waves and leaves*

THE PAWSPOT GAZETTE
~Made and created at the PawSpot News Station

Weather Forecast

Sunday:
Some clouds
Mildly Sunny
Low-42
High-75
Have a great day at church... Maybe go for a picnic?

Monday:
No Clouds
Very Sunny
Low-69
High-80
Time to put on your shorts and go for a small swim!

Tuesday:
Slightly Cloudy
30% chance of rain
Low-60
High-76
Today is the day to leave the shorts behind and spend a rainy day inside.

Wednesday:
Mildly Sunny
13% chance of rain
Low-58
High-79
Today is a great day to spend outside. There will be no clouds!

Thursday:
Sunny
No clouds
No rain
Low-72
High-80
Today will be a wonderful day to go for a walk with your humans and play some fetch.

Friday:
Cloudy
60% of Rain
High Humidity
Low-53
High-64
Today isn't the best Friday in history... But would be great to spend some time inside.

Saturday:
Sunny
No rain
low humidity
Low-66
High-79
Today will be such fun! Can't wait to see you around town!

News:

Our Candidate Winners are out!
After a long truthful campaign Miss Molly has come out as the new Mayor of PawSpot. Our town council was chosen to be Kili, Governors assistant was chosen to be Samson, Mayors Assistant was chosen to be Max, Chole Chanel got the position of admin. And our very own trusted Nalah, is the office worker.

Today one of very important member's home burnt down! Kilimanjaro Hoover and Vesuvius Lucy's Home burnt to the ground this morning, January 21st. There home is located at 16 PawSpot Lane. Feel free to stop by and offer comfort and support.

Today our group has blocked one of our most valued members out! Prince Hedwig A. Adorable has been stopped from getting in the group. If you would like to offer some help with this problem, please come by the PawSpot Office!!!

Business adds:

PawSpot Law Enforcement is looking for a few brave doggies to become part of our special team. Height and weight are not a requirement. Experience is a plus, but we will train the right candidates. Our motto is: No Dog too Big or Small - There is a Job for All! PawSpot Law Enforcement is an EOE.
-If interested please apply at PawSpot Law Enforcement.

N & A Bark is the newest business in PawSpot and the place to file your 2007 taxes. Please stop by and get business-with-it!

Hedwig's Dating Service offers top quality match making at a small price.

PawSpot Fashion is the best place to purchase your everyday attire. They have everything you could ever want or need!

The PawSpot Office has just opened and is active! There you can find all the administrators and ask anything.

Make sure to go to the Pawty Palace; fur all your pawty needs!

The China Queen's Restaurant has just opened and has become very popular! Nalah offers a variety of delicious Chinese cuisine. Stop by and take a bite!

Tobit's Handyman Services is the best place to get anything done around town! Come to Tobit for all your broken business!

Gracie's Garden Center is the best for any landscaping! Grace also offers holiday specials and many beautiful flowers!

Max's Ice Skating Rink just opened and is a fun place to be! Strap on your skates and glide across the ice!

The mentor program just started and is a great place to teach or be taught about dogster and PawSpot! Stop by and apply today!

If you would like to add your business to the paper please apply at the news station. If you would like to apply for a job at the news station stop by and tell us!
Connor

the UPS guy has- nothin on me!!!!

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 12:46pm PST 
may my family have some membership cards, plz?

Connor

the UPS guy has- nothin on me!!!!

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 12:47pm PST 
may my family have some membership cards, plz?
dallas

properly trained- man is dogs best- friend

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 8:20pm PST 
Hello, I think some of the picture links we have at the bottom of the page, the links too some of the threads, i think some off those threads have been shut down. Should one of the Admin delete those?
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 8:27pm PST 
Sure thing! Let me check and see if the links just broke somehow! Thanks for the heads up, Dallas!
dallas

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 2:19pm PST 
No Problem!
dallas

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 2:19pm PST 
No Problem!
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 1:36pm PST 
Okay! I got rid of a few. Tell me if there is any moreway to go