Welcome Center

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
Ruby

Too- fast for- you!

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '07 8:07am PST 
Hi there, Reesee! Pawspot sounds so cool but could you possibly send my sister, Jessie and invite? Do you know her? Her dogster ID is: 536193

Thanks! way to go
Reesee

Did someone say- chicken?

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '07 8:24am PST 
Of course! An invite is on the way for her!
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '07 2:57pm PST 
Hi, My name is Shaki! Do I need an invitation to join? One of your members sent me here, but I couldn't find any info re joining! You look like a real fun group!cheer

Grace

Daddys- Princess

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '07 3:30pm PST 
welcome to you both!
Leroy

Daddy's Boy, Mr.- BIG

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '07 5:36pm PST 
Hey My name is Leroy and my friend Spangle invited me to the group!!! I am ready to have some fun!!!!snoopysnoopy
SPANGLE

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '07 4:03am PST 
Hi Leroy! And Shaki, you look like you're already here!!! BOL!

Hey Shaki, we could use you in our Law Enforcement Division!!!! We had a big commotion yesterday!
SAMSON

SAMSON - aka - Sir Barks-A-Lot!

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '07 5:30am PST 
wavewave Hi everyfur - Welcome aboard wavewave
♥- -Chelsea

Up up and away!

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '07 10:25pm PST 
wavewave Hi I am Chelsea and my slightly annoying nonhumanoid sister is Cadence. (Ouch) mommie said that was not nice of me.
As, I was saying before my typist interrupted me I have errrr...um..a younger sister. We currently, live in Germany. I am very friendly, and my sister is an ogre. OOps I mean she is friendly, too. We both look forward to barking it up with all you fellow dogstersdog
Reesee

Did someone say- chicken?

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '07 3:53am PST 
Welcome!!! wavewave
Lucy

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '07 5:35pm PST 
Hello everyone on Pawspot!! My name is Lucy, and i am a funloving dog! (what dog isn't?!) Please go to my page if you want to learn more about me, and I would love new friends! Thanks for letting me be a part of the group! wave
  (Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4