Save Prince and the Pauper!

Charlie

Gnarly Charlie

Barked: Sat Aug 11, '07 6:29pm PST 
Tell Sony you want a wide release!

"Prince and the Pauper" needs your help! As you guys already know, it was mentioned that "Prince and the Pauper" would be a DVD release, BUT...the director himself posted on IMDB saying this WILL be a theatre release, BUT a very small one starting in West Palm Beach FL, NYC, and Los Angeles. We really think this movie has all the full potential to be a wide screen release all over the USA and other countries. Don't you agree?

You can make a difference in this outcome if enough buzz is created, we got more and more people interested in the movie, and if we could make it a wide screen release.

Amy Pascal is the woman we need to contact. She's in charge of Motion Picture Distribution (Theatrical Releases vs. Straight to DVD). Email her and let her know:

How big of a fan you are of Dylan, Cole, Kay, Etc...
How much your looking forward to this film
Request a world wide theater release...

Her email is...Amy_Pascal@spe.sony.com

Please feel free to post any of this information on your own websites. Create YouTube Videos, post about it on forums, do whatever you can do to help this film. To start it there, is a MySpace page out there for "Prince and the Pauper". Add it. Pass it around.

WE CAN DO IT!

Remember, BIG SCREEN release means you'll get to see it a lot sooner!

Other e-mails...jeff_blake@spe.sony.com
yair_landau@spe.sony.com
michael_lynton@spe.sony.com

TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW.

Edited by author Thu Aug 16, '07 8:33pm PST

Brittany

Barked: Sun Aug 12, '07 1:53pm PST 
I support this 100%! me and my owner emailed this lady and told her what we thought an asked the movie be realeased everywhere! I hope our support makes a difference.
Lola

Born 2 b wild!!

Barked: Sun Aug 12, '07 6:35pm PST 
ya i emailed the lady and so did all my friends smile

Zoey

Anything is My- personal- playground.

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '07 6:35pm PST 
me too=)
Taco

loveing life

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '07 7:00pm PST 
I did too!WOOF!
Taco

loveing life

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '07 7:01pm PST 
I did too!WOOF!(Sorry I did this post twice my computer wasn't showing my first one till after I posted the second one.)

Edited by author Sun Aug 19, '07 7:03pm PST