Grief Relief

(Page 23 of 153: Viewing entries 221 to 230)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  [Last 10 entry]  
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 7:16pm PST 
Chachi's mom...hughughug...I feel guilty too. I wasn't in the room either when my Angel passed. I was too chicken and my stepdad went with her. I wish more than anything I could go back and be with her....everyone kept telling me how hard it would be, but it is so hard to live with. She was my girl and I didn't do it.

I feel guilty for the opposite reason. I spend a lot of time in Sophie's groups playing games and I want to post more here. I want to be sure my baby is never forgotten. She is so special.
Bear and- Bambi - Mommys- Angels

My Sweet Angels

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 7:21pm PST 
Mommy made us a little spot under a tree in our yard...we have a concrete bench that says " Those we held in our arms for a little while, we hold in our hearts forever" It is big enough for Mommy to sit on. We also have a concrete guardian angel pup, angels, rocks with our names and woofday/crossdays on them, and of course flowers. When it is cold Mommy can still see it from her windows, and when summer gets here Mommy is going to do some more special things for us.

I still cry every night missin' my 4 angels, I know they are no longer sick....but I am sorry I would rather they still be here with me!! Sometimes I see one of them out of the corner of my eye and I have caught myself calling for them. I never thought it was possible to love an animal as much as I loved them.
Bama~IN- LOVING- MEMORY~

Please Don't Use- Hartz Products.

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 7:43pm PST 
Mommy works in a hospital trying to make the sick whole again so they can return to their lives. She gets close to some of her patients because they are there so long. It's a rehab type floor. Anyway, when anyone ask if she has kids, she says "No but I have puppies" Well that gets them to talking and mommy always refers to us as her little boys and little girls. She is quick to say that she lost her first little boy and how difficult it is to deal with at times.

Love to you all.
Bama

Paula- *Dearly- missed*

Gone but not- forgotten

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 9:59pm PST 
Bear and Bambi, those words on your bench are beautiful! Is it okay if I put them on Nice's page?
You guys have no idea how glad I am to be in this group. I am lucky as I have only lost one dog in my life, and well Nice yesterday, so I guess that's a total of two. Paula went to the bridge a long time ago, but it still hurts to think about it. Having pals that understand this is worth so, so much. Thank you!
Mrs. Riley- (of- O'Riley's)

Riley..- .say- Mom...

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '08 6:15am PST 
I've shared this with some of you before. We will never forget our angels, but please enjoy your live angels while they are with you. (I hope the picture comes out; if not I'll try again).

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z295/kimoppelt/dog.jpg

Riley..- .say- Mom...

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '08 6:16am PST 
Sorry, I did something wrong......I'll be back when I figure it out.red facered facered face

Riley..- .say- Mom...

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '08 6:20am PST 
Hopefully, this will work......

Second Dog
Beary

Run and Play- Beary WE LOVE- YOU!!!!

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '08 6:30am PST 
I really love that poem Mrs. Riley. I read it over and over.

Yes, it's very hard and I feel very guilty too about not 'fixing up' Kodi and Ollie's pages , And not being active in any groups for them, especially Ollie. Kodi isn't neglected or ignored either, but he is so different from Remy, Beary and Kayla it makes me miss them even more, and then feel guilty about that too. It is just wonderful to have this group and all our friends, I wouldn't feel comfortable talking about things like this anywhere else.

hughughughughughughughug
Gracie (RIP)

Mama's Precious- Baby Girl

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '08 12:15pm PST 
We fit in this category. Our precious baby girl---Gracie was put to sleep only yesterday. We are numb---it was so quick. We found out last week that something we thought was minor---ended up being advanced liver cancer. Our poor baby woke up every morning soaked in her own pee and thought that she was going to be in trouble for messing in the house. Her breath was starting to get labored as well. We had a long talk with our vet and agreed that Gracie's quality of life and dignity were sliding. Bless her heart she tried to get out of exam ro0m at the vets office. Our hearts were breaking---but we could not put her through the pain and suffering of that lousy disease. What compounds things is that we had to put her older brother(15) to sleep not even a year ago. Now her little brother (Spencer) runs all over the house looking for her and smelling around. When we leave the house he cries and wimpers.
We are planning on getting another cattle dog----but want to take some time to work through things first.

I am so happy that we found dogster and the support of other furry parents.

Janet
Bear and- Bambi - Mommys- Angels

My Sweet Angels

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '08 12:50pm PST 
Paula...of course you can use those words on your page! We are glad you liked them...we haven't participated much in this group...we are kinda shy, trying to get over it though! I have found comfort just reading all th eother pups posts, this truly is a pawsome groupway to go
  (Page 23 of 153: Viewing entries 221 to 230)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  [Last 10 entry]