Grief Relief

(Page 21 of 153: Viewing entries 201 to 210)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  [Last 10 entry]  
Cisco Kid

Free Kisses!!!

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 4:33pm PST 
Sadie Maehughughug
Casey - "1993-2007"

Mom's Little- Angel - always and- forever

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 4:58pm PST 
Hugs to all my Angel friends hughughughug Mom feels the same way as you all do and has lots of things around all over the house. Everywhere she looks, there is something with a picture of me or my leash or one of my stuffed balls on display.

Thank God for you all. The tears will always fall. Some days are worse than other days but if we keep telling ourselves that we will be together again, then it all seems a little easier. hug
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 7:45pm PST 
Thank you all. hughughug

My Julie says she won't ever take my pictures down, either. cloud 9cloud 9 She doesn't have any human kids, and always tells people that me and Sophie are her babies, and she would rather have dogs, anyway. big grin

She has my stuff in a pretty box that is in my favorite corner where I always laid. Almost all of my collars (she buried me in my most favorite daisy collar), ID tags, leash, blanket, everything she could think of. The book she read to me from on my last day. She even saved my last Busy Bone, that I only finished half of, a couple of weeks before I crossed. cry

It is so nice to have people understand. We love you all so much. hughughughug

Sweet Tweek- Louise

- ~Blue-eyed- Angel~-

Barked: Fri Mar 7, '08 3:30am PST 
Mama knows just how you feel Julie.... She has my picture with my doggles and collar hanging off the corners and will never take it down.. Mama and Daddy never had "real" kids either (Hmmph what could be better than pups!). Looking back I dont think she would have changed it if she could! Pups always love you no matter what!
xoxoox
Tweekie
Mrs. Riley- (of- O'Riley's)

Riley..- .say- Mom...

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 12:30pm PST 
Oh goodness, mommy's eyes are leaking like crazy. crycry

I don't understand how someone COULD take their pictures down? That would never, ever, occur to my mom or dad. In fact, they have added more! (Haha, and as some of you know, they built an Irish Pub in their basement and it's called O'Riley's!!)

They kept my blanket, my first Christmas hat and scarf, and my bandana. They kept my collar too, but when they got Quinn (and for any of you that know Quinn - you know she's a chewer!!!)....one day, she totally consumed three dog collars. Her own, plus Skye's, plus mine. She actually opened a little footstool and took them out. When mommy saw that mine was chewed (everything was gone except the buckle and the tags), she ran out to daddy to show him. She just looked at him, and her eyes got all scrunched up and her lip trembled...she wasn't mad at Quinn, but she was sad that my collar was gone. crycry

They also have a little clump of my fur that they clipped, the day I left. confused

Hugs to everypup......and their families.hughughughug
☮Ch@ch1(8.17.97 -3.5.08

rest in peace

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 2:07pm PST 
I cannot post this anywhere else because I don't want to bring the others down. I feel so guilty not being there for my baby when he passed at the vets. He hated that place more than anything & I feel that may be why he went so quickly. When I got there the vet offered to leave me in the room with him on the towel. I just took him in my arms and held him like a baby begging him to come back to life, like he might hearing my voice or if I just squeezed his heart back to life. I practically shoved his paws up my nose to inhale his scent and rubbed his soft fur all over my face. I tried to keep his eyes closed but it wouldn't work. I held him all the way home and he started to leak on me and when I layed him in his grave I gave him many kisses, later that day I just wanted to take him back like he might still be alive under the dirt. I think my mind wasn't working right because I had so many frightening thoughts of guilt and how I could have replayed the day to save his life or at least be there to comfort him at death. I was also scared about where he was now & if he was needing me. I've cried so much my face hurts and now that I settled down the feelings come back because I'm starting to notice my other dog being down. I know you say that the pain continues but when will it stop being so intense. I've never had these feelings.
Putter- 6/9/95 - 2/9/07

Little Dog- Big Personality!

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 2:23pm PST 
hughug Chachi's Mom hughug

I'm so very sorry for your loss! Believe me, I understand as do most (if not all) of the others here. I thought I'd never be able to smile again when I lost Putter. I knew he was old and sick but it didn't matter, it was still a shock the day he left!
The pain is unbearable but in time you will start to smile. Chachi wouldn't want to see you sad but you have to face the grief and experience it before you can move on!! Take time to grieve and cry, even scream if you want to. It's okay to feel sad..............
Chachi knows you love him and he knew you only did what was best for him. He is in a great place now with all of our babies. He's healthy, and happy and playing again. He knows you will see each other again! I had many of the same thoughts you did, but I know Putter is having a ball with Chachi now. They are both okay and we WILL see them again! Come talk to us whenever you need us. We're here for you!!
Hugs and Peace,
Putter and his mom, Tricia
Cisco Kid

Free Kisses!!!

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 2:36pm PST 
hughughugChachi's Mommyhughughug
Mrs. Riley- (of- O'Riley's)

Riley..- .say- Mom...

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 2:52pm PST 
hughug Chachi's mom hughughug

This is very new for you....you need to grieve......we agree with Putter. Everyone here has a different experience, but we all feel your pain. There is a Chachi size hole in your heart....it will mend, but maybe never fully quite heal. It will always be there to remind you.....of love, and of loss. Eventually, you will remember the love, more than the loss.hughughug
Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 3:07pm PST 
BRIDGE OF LOVE

JUST INSIDE THE GATES OF HEAVEN,
IS A BRIDGE BUILT FROM LOVE
CALLED RAINBOW BRIDGE.
IT GLOWS WITH THE UNITY OF PEACE,
IT SPANS A RIVER OF THE BLUEST BLUE.
NO ONE IS ALONE THERE,
GOD'S ANGELS WAIT THERE FREE FROM PAIN
TO BE REUNITED WITH THEIR SOULMATES.
THEY GUIDE US TO THEM.
THIS IS A BRIDGE WATCHED OVER BY ANGELS.
WHEN YOUR HEART CRIES OUT FOR THEM THEY HEAR YOU
AND THEY WHISPER BACK,
I AM NEVER FAR,
I AM ALWAYS IN YOUR HEART,
I AM ALWAYS IN YOUR SOUL.
WHEN YOUR TEARS FALL
THEY ARE THERE TO HELP YOU DRY THEM.
WHEN YOUR STEPS FALTER THEY SEND OTHERS
FOR YOU TO LEAN ON.
THEY SEND YOU DREAMS, & BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES
TO HELP YOU HEAL.
THEY TOUCH YOUR HEART
WITH VELVET TOUCHES FROM GENTLE PAWS.
THEY HOLD YOUR HAND WHILE YOU REMEMBER
LOVE IS FOREVER & ALL AROUND YOU.
RAINBOW BRIDGE IS A BRIDGE OF LOVE,
A BRIDGE OF PEACE AND HEALING
WHERE ALL ARE YOUNG AGAIN,
WHERE ALL ARE WHOLE AGAIN.
REACH OUT TO A STAR
& THEY WILL FEEL YOUR TOUCH ON THIER ANGEL WINGS.
NOW IS YOUR TURN TO FIND HEALING.
RIGHT NOW THAT SOUNDS SO HARD,
I TOO HAVE FELT THIS WAY.
YOU WILL STILL ALWAYS MISS THEM,
HOW COULD YOU STOP MISSING SUCH PURE LOVE?
THE MEMORIES THAT YOU SHARE
EACH DAY WILL HELP YOU
A HEART BEAT AT A TIME,
EACH DAY WILL GET EASIER TO FACE.
YOU HAVE FELT SOMETHING NOT MANY FEEL....

THE TRUE LOVE OF AN ANGEL
  (Page 21 of 153: Viewing entries 201 to 210)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  [Last 10 entry]