Grief Relief

(Page 20 of 152: Viewing entries 191 to 200)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  [Last 10 entry]  
Cisco Kid

Free Kisses!!!

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 12:18pm PST 
cloud 9 Sadie Mae, what a sweetheart for bumping this thread...I swear my Mama would be on here everyday posting how sad she gets everyday just wishing I was still around. After our Papa left us Mama cried all the time but managed to turn the "faucet" off but after I crossed the bridge last August the flood gates are wide open again...she just can't seem to handle losing both me and Papa so close to each other....poor Mama!!!!
crycrycrycrycry
Putter- 6/9/95 - 2/9/07

Little Dog- Big Personality!

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 1:11pm PST 
hughughug Cisco's Mama hughughug
We are all here for you! I wish we could take your Mom's hurt away cause we definately know what a big help she has been to lots of pups here including us. I hope she takes some comfort in the knowledge that we are sending her lots of support through the cybermiles..................
Love to you and your Mom!! Love Putter
Cisco Kid

Free Kisses!!!

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 1:44pm PST 
cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9Putter and every pupcloud 9cloud 9

Remy

Remasau- rus

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 9:38am PST 
Angel Hugs and Loves to Cisco and Cisco's Mom hughughughug Just remember Cisco's Mom, Cisco wouldn't want you to cry, he would want you to be happy big grin That's what my Mom tries to remember when her 'faucets" start gushing ....

hughughughughughughughughug
Sweet Tweek- Louise

- ~Blue-eyed- Angel~-

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 10:50am PST 
hughughughug Ciscos Mamahughughug Our hearts ache for you... Thank god for this site and all the wonderful pups we have met.... If you ever need a shoulder..... we are here sweetie....
xoxoxo
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 2:16pm PST 
hughug Cisco's mom hughug

My Julie has a question for the moms. Do you all still have photos up of your angel pups at home and/or work? My Julie still has all of my pictures up, just as they were when I crossed. Last week a lady came into her office and asked how many dogs she had (she has pictures of me and my fursis Sophie, and Smokey, her mom's dog who came to the Bridge last February). Julie said just Sophie because both me and Smokey have passed. And the lady said, 'oh I couldn't bear to look at their pictures.' My Julie thinks that is weird, cuz she can't bear the thought of ever taking them down. cloud 9
Cisco Kid

Free Kisses!!!

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 2:47pm PST 
cloud 9 Dear Angel and Julie, Mama has pictures of me in every room of the house (even the closets, bathrooms and fridge)..my face is still on the front of her cell phone and I have a memorial on the door at her office where I was considered the mascot of the company!! When people ask if Mama has any kids she just tells them that she lost her "only child" in August of 07 at the tender age of 9...Mama will always have some kind of "shrine" in the house in my honor...right now it's in her walk-in closet with my photo, my Brighton collar and leash, my fav bunny toy and a lock of my hair!!!! The day Mama puts this stuff away is the day she puts it in her own coffin!!!!!!!cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
Bama~IN- LOVING- MEMORY~

Please Don't Use- Hartz Products.

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 3:02pm PST 
My mommy also misses me so much sometimes that she breaks down and cries. Actually according to her, she cries her eyes out. Though I think that is impossible. When I crossed to the bridge, mommy felt a lot of grief. She blamed herself and to this day, she really can't get passed that, even though she knows in her head that it wasn't her fault, her heart won't listen to that. We have never posted here, but we do read all the posts. If anyone ever needs a shoulder to cry on, or an ear to listen, just post here and you'll have it.

Mommy don't have a shrine but she does still have some of my sweaters, my collar and my dog tags, my leash, and of course my favorite toy. It's all in a box and mommy pulls it all out from time to time. Oh and pictures are in there too.

Love to you all,
Bama
Putter- 6/9/95 - 2/9/07

Little Dog- Big Personality!

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 3:38pm PST 
Oh Wow!! Julie, you are not alone! My Mom has my picture all over too! Work, cell phone, digital keychain, not to mention the pictures that have always been all over the house, framed and matted even, are all still up! Now she just adds to mine with the boys! It's dogs everywhere! laugh out loudlaugh out loud
My pawrents don't have human children and never will. When people ask her if she has kids, and lots do, she says yep, two furry ones. Then she always adds how she recently lost her oldest!
Some look at her like she's nuts but most understand............
cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
Sadie Mae- (7/14/00 - 4/21/07)

I'm- beautiful...just- ask me...

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 3:53pm PST 
Puttercloud 9 My mom is the same way...all her friends say she has more pictures up of her dogs than they do of their children....she always laughs and says I must be a better mother..joking of course..
Not one photo of me has come down and mom still has my first baby bandana in her truck..Dad has my chuck it and tennis ball in his and he does not let the others use it...he got them a new one. He also has the stick I found my last day at the park. Some things you just do not let go of..Dad totaled his car...missing a dear in the road,and those are the things he got out of his car..
We are all so alike it is comforting...my mom also tells people she lost her baby girl...cloud 9cloud 9 It is nice to know we are so loved...cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
  (Page 20 of 152: Viewing entries 191 to 200)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  [Last 10 entry]