Grief Relief

(Page 16 of 152: Viewing entries 151 to 160)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  [Last 10 entry]  
Remy

Remasau- rus

Barked: Thu Jan 10, '08 4:48am PST 
Whitie's Mom, I am happy too that Whitie came to you in a Dream to let you know it was OK to love Jed. I know you loved Whitie soooo much because you miss her so much hughughug I am glad too that you have Jed to love. My Mom still misses Beary ,Kayla and I, and she cries for us too.

hughughug Hugs, kisses and loves for Whitie and Whitie's Mom (Tara) big grinbig grin hughug
Sweet Tweek- Louise

- ~Blue-eyed- Angel~-

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 10:08am PST 
Hi Cisco my new friend~
I just wanted to say that my mom loved your poem, it reminded her so much of me! She always said that I had the sweetest puppy breath of any pup she ever met and I was a world class kisser too~

Thank you for sharing, it was beautiful

BS&L,
Tweekie Louise~
Sadie Mae- (7/14/00 - 4/21/07)

I'm- beautiful...just- ask me...

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 3:14pm PST 
If I Didn't Have Dogs...

I could walk around the yard barefoot in safety.

My house could be carpeted instead of tiled and laminated.

All flat surfaces, clothing, furniture, and cars would be free of hair.

When the doorbell rings, it wouldn't sound like a kennel.

When the doorbell rings, I could get to the door without wading through fuzzy bodies who beat me there.

I could sit on the couch and my bed the way I wanted, without taking into consideration how much space several fur bodies would need to get comfortable.

I would have money ....and no guilt to go on a real vacation.

I would not be on a first-name basis with 6 veterinarians, as I put their yet unborn grand kids through college.

The most used words in my vocabulary would not be: out, sit, down, come, no, stay, and leave him/her/it ALONE.

My house would not be cordoned off into zones with baby gates or barriers.

My house would not look like a day care center, toys everywhere.

My pockets would not contain things like poop bags, treats and an extra leash.

I would no longer have to Spell the words B-A-L-L, F-R-I-S-B-E- E, W-A-L-K, T-R-E-A-T-etc.

I would not have as many leaves INSIDE my house as outside.

I would not look strangely at people who think having ONE dog ties them down too much .

I'd look forward to spring and the rainy season instead of dreading 'mud' season.

I would not have to answer the question "Why do you have so many dogs?" from people who will never have the joy in their lives of knowing they are loved unconditionally by someone as close to an angel as they will ever get.

How EMPTY MY life would be!

Author Unknown

Sadie Mae- (7/14/00 - 4/21/07)

I'm- beautiful...just- ask me...

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 3:15pm PST 
When we are sad we should all remember ....we have been touched by angels...how lucky we really truly are!!!cloud 9
Mrs. Riley- (of- O'Riley's)

Riley..- .say- Mom...

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 4:55pm PST 
Oh dear, I'm just catching up.....

Dear Whitie's mom.....you did nothing wrong! Nothing you did could have changed the outcome. When Riley got cancer.....she had all kinds of tests, and we did everything we could. I think she had cancer long before we knew it.

All you can do is the best you can do for them. And dogs are stoic; they do not want to show pain. I am grateful for the Vet we now have. As she listened to Riley's worsening symptoms one day...she said "I respectfully request that you set her spirit free." And we did.

You obviously have great love for Whitie. I think it is a testament that you immediately want to help Jed. You have a big heart......it will get better. It will take time..... There is a Whitie sized hole in your heart.....you need time to help it heal.

Give your memories to Whitie, and now your love to Jed.

We're here to help you through this...hughug
Kayla

Angel Kisses- from Kayla :-)

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 9:38am PST 
You are right dear Riley, I never let my Mom and Dad know that I was sick. When I stopped eating they took me to the Vet right away and got the bad news same as your Mom and Dad. The Vet said that all of my internal organs had cancer and that I only had 3-5 days left at the most. Sometimes we don't let our parents know how sick we are because we love them so very and we don't want them to be worried or sad.

hughughughug Whitie and Riley hughughug
Whitie- Speciality- Germiquet

Attention pls- more Attention

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '08 11:06am PST 
Cisco Kid I loved your poem..

But that's the problem guys I don't know for sure it was cancer what if it was something that could've been fixed if I could've just even got the ultrasound or x-rays like I wanted and they wouldn't take or exploratory surgery?

I know the colour of her tongue meant her heart was working properly but what if? That's what I keep asking I just wish I knew for sure it was cancer..

3 weeks and 2 days now and still depressed and hurting like it was yesterday I just want it to go away..

Tara

to all those hurting I'm here if you need to talk.. *hugs*
Cisco Kid

Free Kisses!!!

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '08 12:58pm PST 
cryDear Whitie's Mama, My Mama has been very sad today but if you can belief it it's not over me!!! Mama has been sad for Sweet Tweek's family because of her "going to Bridge" story...My Mama used to have bad dreams all the time (3-4 per week) that I would end the same way Sweet Tweek did...she didn't know why she had these bad dreams but they were always the same...she would be running out into traffic to save me and she always woke up before I got run over. Well, this is not the way I ended up going to the Bridge but my friend Sweet Tweek's life ended this way and Mama has had a lump in her throat and tears in her eyes all day just thinking about that poor sweet pup and the agony her Mama must have felt on that sad day! The day after I went to the Bridge was the last time my Mama had a dream about me and in it we were happy and playing together...I think I must have come to her that night to let her know that I was okay and happy and not to have any more bad dreams.

I know my Mama has almost stopped grieving over me (been 5 months) because now she can grieve for others in my honor. I hope this helps you to know that this pain you feel will lessen over time, just learn to turn into something good and positive for others....Whitie would like this.

Your Pal,

Cisco Kid
hughughug
Mrs. Riley- (of- O'Riley's)

Riley..- .say- Mom...

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 5:27pm PST 
From Riley's mom......

I feel bad for all the folks out there who wish they could have done something "better" to save their pups. We all did the best we could........whether it was cancer and you wish you had just one more test...or a car accident, or an unforeseen circumstance.....I think the fact that our pups have their own webpages, and moms and dads who write for them, is a testament that YOU loved your pups. And continue to do so, and to mourn for them.

For me, typing for Riley has kept her ALIVE for me. I have met wonderful pups and parents on here. They have helped cheer me when I felt down, and they have been friends to me and their pups are friends to Riley. Where else in life does someone make your pup Wings, or Halloween costumes, or Red Cowboy Boots??? Where else do you get a shoulder to cry on? Help with water animation? A tear. A laugh.

I thank you all for the help you have provided me. I hope that all who need it will reach out to this Grief page......

xxxxxxxxx
Riley and Mom
Nakai - In Loving- Memory

Fly like Eagles- to the Highest- Mountain

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 6:26pm PST 
Thanks Riley Marie.. that was very well barked! We in our family agree!!
  (Page 16 of 152: Viewing entries 151 to 160)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  [Last 10 entry]