Grief Relief

(Page 14 of 153: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  [Last 10 entry]  
Sasha( In Loving Memory)

Sashita

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '07 9:39am PST 
My baby Sasha passed away in 1999. I know that it has been 8 years already but i still feel guilty for her death. i gave Sasha a bath and a few hours later she started limping and that's when i took her to the vet and they told me she was having heart problems(At 4 years old). The vet told me the bath had nothing to do with her heart problem that it was something that was there already and that she started showing the signs that day. But i feel soooooo guilty maybe if i would had skip her bath that day she would still be with me. Even after 8 years i feel like i am responsible and i hope and pray that she is not angry at me. i love her so much and i still have that empty feeling in my heart. She was still so young when she crossed to the Rainbow Bridge. With the Holidays around the corner that's when i start feeling depressed and think what would she be like today at 13 years old.
♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '07 10:13am PST 
you cant allow yourself to feel guilty. I know, easier said than done. I do too feel guilty about Poohs death. She was only a year. She had kidney failure and we dont know why. I wonder all the time if it was something I did, something I left out, something she got into outside. Guilt and wondering can take a lot out of you and you should really try to let it go. Try to remember the good 4 years you had with her!! And no, I dont believe she is mad at you. Remember she is at the Bridge, she is healthy, running free and having a bark of a time... and most of all she will be waiting for you.

I hope you allow yourself to let go of the guilt and just remember the good times. Unfortunately (or fortunately) God has a plan for all of us, including our pets, and his plan for Sasha was her 4 years with you, as Poohs was a year with us. Dont blame yourself!!!

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug
Mootie-In- Memory

Let me lick you- .. I'm obsessed- with it

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '07 10:16am PST 
Oh Napolean and Sadie, thank you for sharing your stories with us.

Sending love and Big hug hug hug hug to you and your family!!

Ralphie - My Soul Dog- Angel

Rainbow- love

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '07 10:55am PST 
Sasha's mommy ... if you had not given her that bath you would have never found out she had a heart problem and she would have left for the Bridge and you would not have known why ... I tore the ligaments in my left front leg in March of 2005 and was treated for that ... I started vomiting about a week later and mommy thought it was related to the leg problem but she still rushed me to my dear vet - diagnostic blood work showed I was in kidney failure ... my leg problem didn't cause the kidney problem, and Shasha's bath did not cause her heart problems ... they were all unrelated but they helped you and my mommy find out what was wrong with Sasha and me.

Don't feel guilty - we know our parents would have done anything to make us healthy again but sometimes you can't do it ... that's when God steps in and brings us babies to Rainbow Bridge ... here He makes us young and healthy again, He is the ultimate vet!!!

Sasha is here with me and she has many other loving friends ... she's never far from you, she hears your voice as you speak to her and she sends her love to you every day ... open your heart and receive her special gift of love ... we're only a breath away.

Rainbow hugs and kisses - Ralphie

hug hug hug
Sasha( In Loving Memory)

Sashita

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '07 11:28am PST 
Thank you so much for your kind words and support. I feel better knowing my baby can hear my voice and is near me. I hope she is having fun at the bridge with all her beautiful angel friends.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post and answering me and making me look at things different. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all of you and your Rainbow Angel Babies.
I miss my baby Sasha but she is happy and young and healthy again and that makes me feel alot better.
Cisco Kid

Free Kisses!!!

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '07 1:08pm PST 
Dear Sasha's Mama, oh please don't feel guilty! I agree with all the other Pup's that Sasha's time on earth was limited and that is why God choose YOU as her Mama to love her and spoil her. My Mama is living with her guilt too as she let me go outside at night and it was dark and neither of us saw the coyotes that were hiding and waiting to take my life. She lives with this aweful feeling every day and especially at night when she hears those coyotes howling nearby. Sometimes she calls herself a "Bad Mama" and feels responsible but then she comes here and reads all of the wonderful letters and encouragement which helps her to appreciate the time we had together and how much happiness I brought her.

Merry Christmas to all of the Pup Moms and Dads out there!

Cisco Kid
smilesnoopy
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '08 2:23pm PST 
We are bumping this thread up for our new angels and moms!

My Julie has been sad today. Last night she found out that her friend's dog Oliver had to be helped to the Bridge. His family thought he was just sick from some new food and it turned out he had cancer. cry He was the same age as me when I crossed. It is making her think a lot about me and what I went through and what it was like the day I crossed. cry

Also she is feeling really guilty about something. When we went to the vet that last day, her stepdad went in the room with me and stayed with me. She couldn't do it. She stayed in the waiting room. Now she wishes more than anything that she had been the last one I saw. I know she loved me more than anything in the whole world but she feels bad.

Does any other mom have days like this? She has been crying all day, even though she knows that both me and Oliver and all of us pups are at peace. hug
Sadie Mae- (7/14/00 - 4/21/07)

I'm- beautiful...just- ask me...

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '08 2:38pm PST 
Angel...we all have bad days..crycry My mommy just last night found out our neighbors dog,who is a seven year old golden is having liver problems..well I passed from liver failure and mom was just a wreck.Erin is her name and mom listen and tried to be supportive.When she came in though she just lost it.She felt bad because Erin's mom was telling her and mom could not contain her tears which made Erin's mom cry as well.Mom had a very bad night and I tired to stay in her dreams so she would not be as sad.However she has had a heavy heart all day...some days it is just like that.So big hugs to you and Juliehughughughug
Julie....your baby knew you were there...it do not matter which room you were in.Love is stronger than walls..hughug
Cisco Kid

Free Kisses!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '08 2:49pm PST 
cryAngel, your Julie is allowed to feel sad just like the rest of our Mommies. My mom feels bad everytime she goes in our backyard and has to look at the spot where the coyotes got me. She lives through those few moments each and every day and feels horribe that she turned her back on me for mere moments..she sometimes feels responsible for my early "retirement" to the Bridge. The sad truth of the matter is that all pets cross The Bridge before their human paw-rents...we all wish this were not so....Angel loves you Julie and wants to remember your smiling face, not the grief and anguish she would have seen in your eyes during her last earthly moments. Please try not to compare a few moments of pain with the lifetime you had with Angel...sending angel feather kisses to you Julie.

hughug
Glory (Rose- Bridge)

Glory's Rose

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '08 3:50pm PST 
this is wonderful!!! This year we lost our Glory(pyrenese) to cancer and other complications, we had her only 1 -1/2 yrs,she was 11 yrs old. We loved her like it was a lifetime of parenthood. I cryed and cryed ,wishing to hold her 1 more time. She was my spirit. I keep her alive through her roses,oh how she loved to smell them so. Sharing her love for roses has made me many new friends.Gloglo my Luv passed Apr.2nd 2007 and on the second of every month I take a rose to her bush,Dec 17th 2007 we lost our 3 yr old Pyr Garrett to mental illness and siezures that produced severe aggression,he was soooo sweet but the illness tormented him so.We gave our baby boy peace so he could romp and play. We are devastated loosing not 1 but 2 last yr.Garrett now has a cloud to bark on and is with his sister Glory,he also has a girlfriend here at the bridge and a job.He is filling clouds with snow.Dogster has eased the pain but everytime we pass the tunnels he would rally through a tear wells up in our spirit,he and Glory were our LUVS. He didnt mean to be the way he was.We have 3newfies left now ,they miss our big white babys but they need us too.I would like to extend an invitation for all new fur angels to go visit Glory and garrett , pick some rose petals and E mail their mom just to talk. Everyone has helped me with our deep loss and hopefully I can do the same for someone else.....Hugs to all the families of new fur angels. Gloglo Garrett and MOMhughug
  (Page 14 of 153: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  [Last 10 entry]